Chaper 9

Mikey's POV

Its been a few months since Gerard got out of the hospital and I would say he's doing just fine, until he developed a drinking problem. We've been helping him out and he is rehab now. Frank is still heart broken that Gerard turned this way. We're all out of school now and I'm so happy about it. Ray and I have been dealing with everything and we haven't had time to ourselves. Ray is like our motherly figure in the group, he always makes sure everyone's okay, and I think that's so sweet. He especially pays attention to me, making sure I don't go down the same path as Gerard, and it's been working. But on the other hand tomorrow marks my two month anniversary with Ray! I'm so excited and I can't wait until he see's what I got him! We finally get to have some alone time.

Ray's POV

"Frank! This is important!" Frank looks up from what he was doing. "Yes I know, tomorrow is yours and Mikey's two month anniversary. And let me guess, you have nothing to give him. Did I guess right?" I look at him and nod quickly. "What should I get him??" I start to panic. "Dude, relax. What does Mikey like anyway?" He asks me. "I know one thing for sure, is that he likes unicorns." I say. "Then get him something unicorn related. It's that easy." Frank goes back to what he was doing, probably writing fanfiction or something, and I walk out of the house to my car so I can drive to the mall.

I get to the mall and I walk inside. "Let's see, what to get Mikey." I look around in Target and I see the perfect gift. A unicorn mug with chocolates inside. "Mikey is going to be so happy!" I grab a card with an envelope and buy it all.

"Frank! Look what I got Mikey!!" I take it out of the bag and Frank looks at it. "Cute. Maybe you should try adding something homemade too." He says. "Good idea! But what should I do?" I try to think of things he likes. "Oh! He loves arts and crafts! I can make him and I matching bracelets!" I say excitedly. "Perfect." Frank replies. I quickly go get stuff to make bracelets and I get to work on making them. This is going to be an awesome night.

*Time skip to tomorrow cause I'm a lazy piece of garbage!!!*
PS, its still Ray's POV

Okay, today is the day. I walk to his house and knock on the door. The door almost immediately opens and I see Mikey. "Hey Mikey bear." Mikey blushes and I smile. "Hi Ray." He gestures for me to come in and I walk inside. "Happy two month anniversary Mikey!" He smiles and I hug him and he hugs back. "I got you a little something." Mikey says. "I did too." I let him go so we could each get our gifts for each other. Mikey brings over a box and I hand him my gift in a bag. "I really hope you like it." Mikey says. "I'm sure I will." Mikey opens my gift and his face lights up. "I love it!!" He hugs me and I hug back. "Open mine!" He says excitedly. I open up the box and I see a little stuffed bear and it's holding a heart saying 'I wuv you beary much'. I smile and take it out of the box fully. "It's so adorable! I'm keeping this forever." Mikey giggles and I hold him tight and kiss him. He quickly kisses back. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you too."

Frank's POV

Gerard finally got home from rehab and we are currently sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie. "Gerard, baby?" I look over and Gerard. "Yeah?" He doesn't take his eyes off the screen. "Promise me you'll get better?" I move my hand over to his and hold it. Gerard looks over at me and looks me straight in the eyes. "I promise. I really do promise." He leans closer and we kiss passionately. "Good, cause I don't ever want you leaving me." I say softly. "I will never, ever leave you. Why would you think that?" He asks. "I-I don't know. I guess its just that with you in rehab and Mikey and Ray being together, I just miss being with you. I never thought it would turn out like this." A tear falls down my cheek and Gerard wipes it away. "Aw, baby. I promise that once I finish with rehab we will be together. Trust me." He kisses my forehead and I smile slightly. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." Gerard gives my hand a little squeeze and smiles. "You know, you really helped me throughout this whole thing. Before I met you, I was a mess." He chuckles slightly at the last part. "But you changed that. Thanks to you, I'm becoming better and I haven't touched a single bottle of alcohol, and I haven't touched a single blade. Because I know that if I did then you would be heartbroken." Gerard starts to cry a little, but smiles. "Gee, I...I don't know what to say." I look at Gerard. "Then don't say anything." He says still crying slightly. I wipe his tears away and kiss him gently. He kisses back. I pull away and we sit in the silence for a little watching the movie that was probably about to end.

Soon we both fell asleep on the couch, and when I woke up in the morning Gerard was gone. "Gee?" I say loudly, hoping for an answer. Nothing. "where are you?" I walk around the house wondering where he is. Where could he possibly be? Did he leave me? No, he couldn't of. He said he would never leave me.

I walk to the kitchen and I see a note.

Dear Frank,
I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, you are probably wondering where I am. Right now I'm headed somewhere where I could be a lone for a while, I'm sorry I can't tell you. I will be back in a day or two, but for now your just gonna have to wait for me to get back. Don't bother looking for me, I promise I will come back.
I love you so much.
xoxo Gee

Where the hell did he go?! I need to call Mikey! I rush to my phone and dial Mikey's number. It rings and then he picks up. "What?" He asks. "Gerard ran away." I say quickly. "Wait, what? Slow down!" I slow down my words. "Gerard ran away." Mikey pauses for a moment. "Why? What has gotten into him?" He says the last part to himself almost. "Just get to my place, he left a note." I hang up and wait impatiently for Mikey to show up. A few minutes later there is a knock at the door and I rush to open it. Mikey walks in with Ray. "Where's the note?" He says immediately. "In the kitchen." I follow him as he walks to the kitchen and picks up the note that Gerard left. "I can't believe him. He's gone totally nuts!" He puts the note back down on the table and clenches his fists. "I guess we just have to wait for him to get back."

AN: Ooohhh, where did Gerard go?? Did he leave forever? Huehuehuehue. (I'm an evil person, I know) ~CC