Chapter 4

Frank POV

Gerard sits down on the floor waiting for Ray and Mikey. After a while, I sit down next to him. "WE'RE HERE BITCHES!!" I jump a little and look up to see Mikey and Ray. "What took you guys so long?" I ask. "We were in Narnia, so it took us a while to get back." I chuckle and get up off the floor. Gerard makes grabby hands and I help him up. "Can you get any lazier Gee?" He giggles. "Alright, enough with the flirting lets go home." Mikey says.

We all start walking down the sidewalk. "Hey Gee? Do you think I can come over?" Mikey interrupts Gee before he could answer. "Frank is not coming over unless Ray can come over too." I look at Gee. "Yeah, you could come over. And yes Mikey, Ray can come over too." Mikey does a little happy dance. "Yay!!" Ray chuckles. "You look like a dork Mikey." Ray says. Mikey gasps pretending to be offended "How dare you say that? I brought you to Narnia and you call me a dork, I am so offended." I shake my head chuckling. "You guys are both dorks." I say. "We are not dorks!" Ray and Mikey say in unison. "Yes you are. End of story." I grab Gee's hand and we speed up ahead of Ray and Mikey. I look over my shoulder and see Ray and Mikey whispering to each other. "What do you think they are talking about?" I ask Gerard. He shrugs. "Do you think they are talking about us?" That made Gerard think for a minute. "They probably are."

A little while later we arrive at Gerard and Mikey's house. We walk inside. "Come on Frank, lets go to my room. That way we can leave Mikey and Ray alone." He whispers the last part and I nod.

Mikey POV

We arrive home and Frank and Gerard immediately go upstairs to Gerard's room, leaving me and Ray alone. "So Ray, what do you want to do?" I ask him. "We can go to your room if you want." He says. "Sure, lets go." We walk upstairs to my room and I sit on my bed. Ray is looking around at my posters. "Nice room you have here." I smile. "Thanks." I pat the spot next to me. "Sit." He walks over and sits on the bed next to me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure, what movie?" I get up and look through the movies I have. "What about this one?" I hold up a horror movie. "Its called The Woman In Black." I let him look at it. "Never seen it, but we can watch it." Ray says. "Okay." I put the movie in the DVD player and hit play, I walk over to my bed and sit next to Ray.

Half way through the movie Ray shouts. "Come on! Why would you go to where the noise is coming from?! Are you that stupid??!!" I start laughing. "Ray, chill. Its just a movie."
"No, I will not chill! People in horror movies are so stupid. Like why would they go into a haunted house and go into every dark room that a noise comes from?!" I shrug. "Ray, its like that because they want to have jump scares." I explain. "Well, now that you explain it, the horror movies don't sound stupid." Ray says. "Dude, I just had the greatest idea ever." I look over at Ray smiling. "Let me hear it." Ray looks back at me. "Lets prank Gerard and Frank." I say. Ray smiled his biggest smile that I've ever seen. "Lets do it."

"So, what's the plan?" He asks me. "We are going to pretend we are fighting and one of us will have a knife, I have fake blood prepared too, I will have the knife and I will pretend to stab you. Got it?" Ray nods. "This is going to scare the living shit out of them!" He laughs evilly. "Come on lets go." We sneak downstairs and I grab a knife from the kitchen and Ray has fake blood nearby. I can't wait to do this!

Gerard POV

"Do you think Ray and Mikey are close to getting together?" I ask Frank. He shrugs. "Probably." Suddenly I hear something fall and break downstairs, followed by shouting. Uh-oh this is not good. "I think we should go check it out." Frank says and I nod. We walk slowly out of my room and tip-toe down the stairs. I see Ray and Mikey fighting! And Mikey has a fucking knife!! "Frank!! Mikey has a knife!!" I whisper scream to him.

"I HATE YOU!" Ray shouts. "I HATE YOU MORE!!" Nothing good happens if someone has a knife. "Frank, I'm scared. What if Mikey hurts Ray?! Or even worse... Kills him!?" I hug Frank tightly. "Relax Gee, nothing bad will happen... Hopefully." Just after he said that, Mikey stabs Ray. This can not be happening!
"MICHAEL JAMES WAY, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STAB RAY???!!!!" I run down the stairs to Mikey about ready to beat the shit out of him. I grab the knife out of his hand and throw it across the room. "Gerard I..." I am gripping his shirt tightly. "Explain Mikey!" I push him against a wall. "I- um..."   "Explain now or I'm calling the police!" I yell. "Fine! Just let go of me!" I let go of him. He walks over to Ray's body. "Ray get up, show's over." Ray gets up and looks at me. "What the fuck?!" I look at Mikey. "It was just a prank Gerard! We don't actually hate each other." I am furious at this point. "WHY DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA??!! I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO CALL THE POLICE TO COME AND ARREST YOU!" I shout at him making everyone take a step back from me. "Gee?" I turn to see Frank. "What?" I say through gritted teeth. "Take a deep breath and calm down." I do as I was told and take one deep breath. "Good, now come over here." I walk over to Frank and look at him. Unexpectedly he kisses me and I kiss back. "Ew." Mikey says, but I ignore him. I instantly calm down. He pulls away and looks at me. "Better?" I nod and hug him. "If only Ray and Mikey were doing this right now." I whisper in Franks ear. "I wish." Frank whispers. "Guys, can we order pizza?" Ray asks. "Sure, why not?" Mikey says. "Who wants to order? Cause I'm not ordering."
"Not it!" Frank and I say
"Fine, I guess I will." Ray says. "Thanks Ray!" Mikey smiles. Ray orders the pizza and we wait for it to come.

Sorry for the shitty ending for this chapter, the next chapter will be better. Maybe Ray and Mikey will get together? *wink wonk* -CC