Chapter 10

Frank's POV

"I guess we just have to wait for him to get back." Mikey says. "I can't wait that long!" I pause about to cry. "I need him!" Mikey and Ray look at me sadly. "We know, but you'll just have to patient. He'll be back sooner than you expect it." Ray says calmly. "Forget you guys!" I run out of the house grabbing my keys and getting in my car. I start it and I drive off without looking back. "If Gerard can run away then so can I." I say through gritted teeth. "I don't need them. I don't need anybody!" I drive a little faster, seeing where the road will take me.

Mikey's POV

"First Gerard, now Frank. How are we gonna keep this friendship together?" I sigh sadly. "Relax, we'll figure something out sooner or later." Ray says trying to calm me down. I hug him tightly and he hugs back. "What if they never come back?" I start crying. "I'm sure they will, they can't last long without each other or without us." Ray holds me closer. "Everything will turn out okay in the end, trust me." He kisses my forehead lightly. "Your right. I should stop worrying about them. They know what they're doing." I wipe my tears away and I sit on the couch, Ray sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. We sit together in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a peaceful one. I soon end up falling asleep in Ray's arms and the last thing I remember is him kissing my cheek as sleep took over me.

"Psst." I'm shook awake by someone and when I open my eyes I see its Gerard. "Gerard!" I jump up and hug him tightly. "Where did you go? I was so worried about you!" Gerard hugs back. "I needed some time alone to myself, so I just went for a long drive. I had no idea where I ended up, somewhere along the lines of New York Or Connecticut. But after I realized I drove that far I decided to come back." Gerard explained. "I'm so glad your back!" I exclaim. "Where's Frank?" Gerard asks a little nervous. "I have no idea, he was upset about you leaving and he left too. I have no idea where he went, but I just hope he'll be home soon." I notice Ray standing in the kitchen. "Maybe I should try calling him." Gerard goes upstairs to call Frank and I walk to the kitchen to be with Ray.

Gerard's POV

I dial Frank's number hoping for him to pick up. It rings for a little bit and then he finally picks up. "Frankie?" I bite my lip. "Gee?" I smile slightly. "Gee, I thought you left me." I can hear that he sounds like he's going to cry. "I told you I would be back in a day or two." I say. "Where are you?" Frank asks. "I'm home." I hear screeching tires in the background. "Frank? Are you okay??" I say worried. "Asshole!!" Frank shouts. "I'm fine, its just that someone decided to cut me off at the worst time." I sigh a breath of relief knowing that he didn't get in an accident. "Your home?" Frank asks calmer. "Yeah, I just got back this morning. Where are you?" I play with my hair a little. "Somewhere in Connecticut, I think." Frank says. "Can you please come home? I really miss you." I hope he will come home. "I miss you too baby, I'm turning around now." I smile. "I love you, see you soon." Frank says. "I love you too." I hang up and run downstairs. "Frank's coming home!!!" I jump excitedly. "Thank god." Mikey and Ray say together. "How long does it take to get from Connecticut to here?" I ask. "About 8 hours." Ray says. "That's too long!! I can't wait!!!" I wine. "Gerard, relax just don't think about it and Frank will be home in the blink of an eye. Or just take a nap and hopefully by the time you wake up he will be home." Mikey explains. I decide to turn on the TV and I try not to think about Frank. Ray and Mikey sit close to me while they sit closer together as they snuggle.

Frank and I would do that all the time, but now I can't do that because he's not here.

Geez Gerard your acting like he's dead. He's only about 6 hours away, just focus on watching TV.

I focus on the show that was on and I drift off to sleep, thinking of Frank and all his beautiful features. His tattoos, his lip piercing... And everything else. He's too prefect to describe!

Frank's POV

What felt like a billion hours later, I finally arrive home. I park my car in the driveway and I get out. When I walk to the front door I open it quietly and when I open it fully I see Ray and Mikey making out on the couch (didn't need too see that), and Gerard sleeping on the couch looking adorable as always. "Guys!" I whisper loud enough so Ray and Mikey can hear me. They jump and quickly pull away from each other blushing. I chuckle a bit and walk over to them. "Nice to see you guys having a little fun." I wink at them and smirk. "Gerard is over there if you want to wake him up." Ray says still blushing. I nod and walk over to Gerard. "Gee, wake up." I shake him lightly and his eyes flutter open. He looks up at me and smiles. "Frankie!!" He gets up off the couch and hugs me. "Hey baby Gee." I hug him back. "I missed you so much!" He kisses me and I kiss back. I hear Ray and Mikey leave and I move one of my hands down Gerard's back to his butt and I give it a little squeeze. I pull away and Gerard looks at me in the eyes. "I love you so, so much Frankie." Gerard says. "I love you too." I kiss him one last time before picking him up and carrying him up the stairs to his bedroom. "I think its time for bed." I put him on the bed and I get in next to him. "Goodnight my little angel." I kiss his forehead and we both drift off to sleep.

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! ~CC