Arrow ~ Clint Hawkeye Christmas one shot Avengers Assemble cartoon

Luciana Evelyn Dragomeere Stark

Tony's younger sister

Wavy brunette hair to her waist usually up in ponytail, side parted bangs

Blue eyes

Has the ability to control fire and heat thanks to a lab experiment gone wrong

"So who set off the alarm system this time?" Asked Captain America crossing his arms and smirking at a disgruntled team around the table.

"Actually I-" tony was interrupted by the doors to the room flying open and slamming against the wall.

"TONY!" The older man flinched while the others all ready to attack froze in confusion. Standing in the doorway looking extremely sexy in Hawkeyes opinion was a soaked brunette in tight black tank top and black leather jacket with red lines on the sleeves and lining the interior as an accent. Her dark black jeans and black shoes added to her intimidating look.

"Hehe uh Luc I can explai-"

"Explain what! How you forgot to pick me up and I spent five hours in the rain! Then had to face your stupid security system!" She yelled stalking up to him. Had she not been shivering it would have been even more intimidating than it already was. The girl took in a deep breath and began to steam literally all the water in her outfit and hair was vaporizing. Tony unlike the others was not thrown at this.

"Uh sorry Luciana-"

"No no I'm sorrys, you mister are going tonight wether you like it or not!" She snarled jabbing him in the chest the last of the steam rose from her now completely dry outfit. Tony's expression went from guilty to panicked.

"What you can't be-Luc-"

"Oh no you are going wether I have to drag you and your armored butt or not! You forgot again and so you have to go tonight." She told him hands on hips.

"Come on Luc it was an accident look ill do anything-"

"I don't wanna hear it! You made a deal and I'm gonna hold you to it so help me-"

"Um Tony who's the chick?" Asked Hawkeye looking her over as he strode over. The brunette looked him over once.

"So your Hawkeye huh?" He raised an eyebrow at her forward attitude.

"Uh yeah the names Clint." He said thrown for a loop. Surprisingly she smiled at him giving him a appraising look. Finally she stuck her hand out to him. "I'm Luciana Tonys sister. It's a pleasure to meet you." The way she was looking at him Hawkeye was intrigued and excited here was a kitten and she was playing with him alright.

"Um yeah guys meet my little sister Luciana Evelyn Dragomeere Stark." Said Tony to the Avengers rubbing the back of his head.

Once introductions were made she was smiling.

"Wow the towers gotten a lot cooler. Ha this is going to be great. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to steal Tony for a bit."

"You can't be serious Lucy." Said Tony looking at her nervously.

"You made the deal if you forgot to pick me up for Christmas-actually any holiday vacation one more time I was allowed to get anything I wanted." She reminded him. Tony grimaced while the others gaped. Mr cheap skate promised what?

"So you mr are coming with me and we are finally getting that puppy you promised me forever ago." Hawkeye had to admit her gorgeous eyes were absolutely beautiful and playful as they lit up and she grabbed Tonys arm hanging onto it. "Come on Tony please!"

"You know I can't resist when you pout!" He moaned. Hawkeyes eyes were trained to her pouting face and found he himself melting.

"But Lucy we've got others living with us now." Reminded Tony. A betrayed look appeared at his newest excuse. Instantly Hawkeye felt angry he hated the sad expression upon her face.