I can't believe you! {Ally/You} pt. 1

YOUR P.O.V

I'm on my way home to see my beautiful girlfriend Ally Brooke Hernandez. Yep that's right 1/5 Fifth Harmony girl member, today's the day of our 4 years anniversary

I have an engagement ring with me, I've been waiting for this moment since forever. Honestly she's the love of my life, I can't imagine my life without her after we met.

Anyways I parked my car and went inside, "Babe! I'm home." There was a dead silence, weird. I walked upstairs and heard something I didn't expected to hear.

"F-faster babyy u-ugh im gonna c-c-cum" No it can't be. My heart started to race I walked into the room to see Ally's ex, Troy. "I can't believe you." I said as tears streamed down my face. Ally widened her eyes, "Y/N I can explain", I laughed bitterly "Save it! I'm done with you" I grabbed my suitcase and packed up my things and left.

-----------------
1 year later...
"Baby, wake up" I groaned and looked over my right to see my girlfriend, Ariana. "Good morning" she said kissing my forehead I sat up and checked the time, "C'mon get ready so we'll eat breakfast outside and go to rehearsals, scooter called me and said that we have to be there in 2hrs. So get your lazy ass up." Ari said pecking my lips before leaving the room, I sighed and got up to prepare myself.

Y'all are maybe wondering how we met. So here let me tell you,

•Flashback•

It's been 2 months since I caught Ally cheating on me and every night I cry myself to sleep, our memories together kept flooding in my head and I miss her so much.

I sighed and got up to take a quick shower, I changed my clothes and sat on the bed. As I was reading a book my phone pinged.

Kendall: Hey Y/N :)

You: Sup

Kendall: Nothing much, just wanted to see if you're okay and also The Crew invited us to the club. So come join us.

You: Sure why not?

Kendall: Cool, we'll pick you up in 10mins.

You: aight cya

Kendall: bah bye bish.

I chuckled and got up and went to change my outfit, I was wearing a white 1975 t-shirt, leather jacket, black ripped jeans and a pair of black converse. I heard people yelling outside that means the crew has arrive. I went downstairs and locked the house and greeted them all.

We entered the club and there was a lot people dancing, making out, or dry hump eachother, the smell of alcohol in the air, music beating too loud. "Alright let's grab a shot and go dance." Cara said excitedly, "I'll just stay here you all go have fun." I said taking a seat by the bar. They left and danced, "Hey!" I look at the person, she was beautiful, she had big brown eyes and her hair color was brunette like damn she's smoking hot. "Hello there pretty lady" I said smiling, I saw her blushing, "I'm Ariana, Ariana Grande." She said giving me a cute smile of hers, "I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/LN." I smiled, we talked and get to know each other and also she told me that she is an famous celebrity I'm surprised that I didn't knew about her, we exchanged numbers and then she told me she had to leave cause she had interviews the next day, we hugged and said 'bye' before she left the club.

"Aye!! We saw you talking to that chick Y/NN." Cara said smirking, I chuckled "Well 'that chick' is Ariana Grande and she is a famous artist that I never knew about her." I said, "Oh my god did you say 'Ariana Grande' we didn't recognize her." Justin said almost fainting, I laughed "yeah that was Ariana Grande." I said that's when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out and saw Ariana sent me a text message.

Moonlight🌙😍: Hi Y/N, I just wanted to say I had fun tonight talking to you and hopefully we'll get to hangout next time ;)

Y/NN😏❤️: Hey Ari, I had fun too as well and yeah sure lets do it again someday. :)

Moonlight🌙😍: Alright Y/NN good night luv💋 xx

Y/NN: Good night, sweet dreams <3

"Who are you texting Y/NN." Cara smirked, "uhh no one." I locked my phone and put it in my pocket "You were smiling and blushing a little, so tell us pleaseeeee." Shay said pouting and the others did the same I laughed shaking my head at their cuteness yet silliness face, "okay okay it was Ariana." I said gave in, "Ohmygee you have Ariana's number?!?!!" Their jaw dropped, "yeah yeah now let's go I'm tired." I yawned and start walking out of the club with the others following me and some of them are talking about how lucky I am to have Ariana's number.

Sooo a lot happened. Ariana and I are very good friends now, we hung out whenever she's free and also it's been a few months since we met but she's leaving for tour after one month and I have developed feelings for her, I might confess to her and take her on a date too.

I called Ariana and told her to meet me at the beach since it's a nice weather out there and it calms me even when I'm a lot nervous right now, I was wearing a muscle tee shirt which is tugged in my short jeans and a bomber jacket, and a blue pair of converse. I made me way to the beach and saw Ariana walking around I walked up to her and decided to wrap my arms around her from behind, Ariana gasped but then slapped my arm after she saw that it was me I laughed a little louder, "Gosh Y/N don't do that," She giggled but then pouted 'oh how much I wanna kiss that pout away.' I thought, "what's stopping you?" She smirked, I looked at her confusingly but then I realized 'did I just said that out loud?'. "Yes Y/NN" Ari giggled, We stared at each other then I started to lean in until our lips touch I felt butterflies erupting my stomach, "that was..." I said breathlessly, "wow" Ariana giggled. I have to tell her now, here goes nothing...

•End of Flashback•

Yep that's how it ended, we're together for like 5 months now.

I walked downstairs and saw Ariana watching TV, "Babe are you ready?" She asked, I nodded and grabbed my car keys and we left.

We just finished eating breakfast, "so where are we going now?" I asked, Ariana said that we still had time so we walked around for a bit when someone bumped my shoulder, "Hey watch where you're going" I looked at the guy who is a little taller than me, he had blue eyes, his eyes widened "Y/N?!" That's when I recognized who he is "Yep that's me" I said, "I'm s-so sorry about wha-" I cut him off "It's fine i guess i wasn't good for her anyways." I said looking away "Anyways we gotta go, bye Troy" and with that we left.

Ariana was rehearsing and I was walking around the arena I stopped when I saw five figures that I never thought I'd see again. There she was, my ex standing next to her band mates, she turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me we stared at each other before the other four turned around and gasped when they saw me. "Y-Y/N?!" The girls said shocked, I waved a shyly before I do anything else they tackled me with a hug except for the short latina. "We missed you dawg where have you been?" Dinah said, I shrugged "I'm here from a long time, how's the tour going, I missed you guys." I said wiping my fake tears, they giggled and awe'd we talked until Ariana called and said where am I and I told her backstage with the girls of Fifth Harmony, "Yo who was that?" Dinah asked, "My girlfriend" I said and I saw Ally tensed up, "She's coming now and you'll see" I smirked at the girls, I felt someone wrapped their arms around me and I already know who was it, Camila squealed and said "Wifey!" She ran to Ariana and they hugged, I stood there grinning at them Dinah stood beside and we looked at each other before yelling "Camriana!!!" We laughed, "aye we reunited again!!" Normani says smiling, "group hug!!" We hugged and talked for a while until they had to go for rehearsal. "It was nice seeing you guys again hopefully we'll hangout sometime." Camila said I smiled and nodded, we said bye and left.
-----------------------------------------
Hello there! I know this imagine is a bit long but anyways, ill post part 2 soon and y'all can request me if you want. Okay bah bye!