Fuck Girls {5H/You}

Sorry for grammar mistakes
And also warning!😏
********************************
Your P.O.V

I sigh and sat up rubbing my eyes before walking to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I walk out of the bathroom to my closet and pick my outfit for today.

Once I finished getting ready I grab my backpack and phone before going downstairs

"Y/N!" My little sister ran up to me and hugged me, "Hey Cutie, how's your sleep?" I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "Good." The Four year old girl replied. I walked to the kitchen and greeted my parents.

"Y/N, your Mom and I are going to New York for some business there, and we won't be here for 2 or 3 weeks. And for your sister, we'll let her stay with your grandma. We kept some money for you but don't buy anything rubbish okay?" I nodded.

I walk to the cabinet and grab some cereal before making my breakfast.

I put the plates in the sink then grab my bag and skateboard walking outside the house then locking it, I skated to school with music on and my earphone.

I walk to my locker putting some of my notebooks in then locking it. I turn around but someone shoved me against the locker.

"You're here." The green-eyed beauty husks out. Her husky voice made a shiver go down my spine, I stare at her beautiful green eyes for ten good seconds but I look away when someone clear their throat.

I look at the four girls standing there with their arms crossed and their feet tapping the floor. Gosh their so beautiful but yet so intimidating.

Lauren puts her index finger under my chin for me to look at her, "I'll see you later." She winks then leans in to kiss my cheek but dangerously close to my lips then walks away swaying her hips.

I stood there in shock, I hear the other girls whispering then the tall blonde girl walks in front of me. "Don't think about her too much babe," She wraps her arms around my neck then leans in to my ear she bit my earlobe then winks at me before walking away swaying her hips like Lauren did.

The brunette girl starts to run her fingers through my hair looking at me in loving way yet I can see lust in her eyes, "I love your eyes. It makes me lost in my own world but thinking that if we only had our own world would be perfect." She starts to lean in to kiss my cheek but not close to my lips, letting her own lips lingering on my cheeks makes my cheek to heat. She wink then walks away.

The dark-skinned beauty came to me then put her arms around me leaning close to my face, "You make me feel some type of way." She bit her lips then kiss my nose and walk away. I sigh and look at the short girl.

She gave me a smile then walk away. I kinda feel disappointed that she didn't do anything like the four girls I mean like you can't say no if they wanna fuck you right where you stand or sit, Oh my, do I sound like a fuck girl? Eh.

I sigh then began to walk to my next class, right when I was about to turn around I was being pulled in the janitors room. "What the-" I was cut off by a sweet lips lingering to mine, I widen my eyes but then look at who is kissing, Ally. I realize I didn't do anything but I start to kiss back as well. I lick her lips asking for entrance which she gladly accept it, she moaned and that made my friend downstairs to wake up. Yeah I didn't told y'all earlier. Sowwy.

She pulled away then smirk looking down at my bulge, she put her hand on it and slowly began to rub it through my jeans. I bit my lip trying to not moan, Ally unzips my jeans and unbuckles my belt then sliding it down, she moaned at the sight then rubbed them again. "A-ally.. Y-y-ou kn-ow w-we c-can't do t-this, r-right?" I stutter. "I know but I can't help it. I've been craving for you Y/N." She said seductively looking at me, I gulp. "Let me help you with this. Please?" She begged, I nodded. Dang it why Y/N!?

She slowly slid my boxer down letting my hard member sprung out, "lay down." I did what she told me then she straddled me, moving her hips back and forth made us moan. She removed her panties then slowly sunk in my member, she began to bounce up and down she moaned and bounced faster, I gripped on her waist making her bounce faster and deeper, I moaned feeling her walls clenched around me. "I'm close." She panted, "me too baby." She bounced faster, "I'm about to- cum baby." She came around then jumped off me before I could came in her. She licked me clean then kissed my lips. "I enjoyed this a lot, daddy." She winked then walked out. I sat there in shock but smiled when I remember what happened few minutes ago. I dressed up then walked, I saw the janitor dude walking towards the room but he didn't notice me so I quickly walk away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Part Two? No? Okay then.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. Obviously there is a lot grammar mistakes sorry about that.

Edit: I'm not really good at smut so I'm sorry.