Random {5H/You}

Your P.O.V

"Babes!!" I shouted to the girls upstairs.

"just a minute!" - "I'm coming!" - "give me 3 minutes!!" - "Wait! I'm trying to find my banana socks!" - "I need to put my makeup on!" Were heard from the girls, I chuckled shaking my head I went to the couch and sat waiting for the beauties to come down.

Eight minutes had passed the girls were rushing downstairs but one of them tripped making the four girls stifle a laugh, I quickly got up and rushed to Camila. "Cami are you okay?" I held her hand to help her up, "yeah I'm fine." She glared at the girls who had their hands up in defense.

"Okay! Ready to go?" I said, they nodded then opened the door.

"Y/N where are we going?" Ally asked from beside me, "you'll see." I smiled then focused on the road.

I parked my car then turned off the ignition. As we entered the lobby, a muscular man leaded us to our hotel room. "Thank you Marc." I gave him a few tips before shutting the door, "woahhh!!!" Camila yelled looking around the room.

"You like it ladies?" I looked over to them seeing that they are enjoying the view.

"This is amazing Y/N but why are we here?" Lauren turned to me.

"Well I wanted to go......sky diving?" Their head snapped to my direction. "What?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" Dinah walked to me. I nodded my head slowly. Dinah and Normani squealed running up to me then kissing me all over my face. I giggled and looked at the three latinas behind.

"What about you girls?" I said as the two other girls stood beside me.

"Okay,, we'll join." Ally and Lauren smiled but Camila just stood there.
"Cami?" She looked at me then shook her head. I frowned, "why not baby?" I said walking up to her.

"I hate sky diving.." She said, "awe okay then I'll stay with you. Okay?" She nodded.

"Alright girls let's gooooo!" I did the superman fly gesture and ran with Camila beside, she giggled. The other girls were laughing running behind us.

"Woooo that was fucking lit!" Lauren said as we are heading back home, Ally walked up to Lauren and hit the back of her head. "Ouch!?" Lauren looked at Ally while rubbing her head. "Watch your language Jauregui." Ally scolded, the girls tried their best not to laugh as Lauren glared at them.

"Y/N I'm hungry!" Camila whined, "we'll order pizza and maybe have a movie marathon when we get home okay?" The girls cheered.

Oh my oh my, that's how I live with the girls but I'm not complaining tho. I love them to death, maybe one day I'll ask them to marry me. One day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay so this is a random imagine, i know it sucks but at least you read it ehh