Special for MCR

Hey guys, hope you're feeling good today. So I saw the news about the Manchester attack on Monday and I am so sad and angry about it, I mean why would someone do that? The man suicide and ended up killing 22 victims too. I really don't understand this, I am so digusted of this and how our world have become. My thoughts and prayers are with Ari and Arianators and the families of the victims affected by this nightmare😔🙏🏻❤️❤️ I really hope you guys are okay and safe.

So now I wanted to update this book and an idea popped up in my head so hope you like it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your P.O.V

I'm here backstage getting ready to perform with my crew. "10 minutes Y/N!" One of them yelled, I nodded.

I saw my manager, Scooter, approaching to us. "Hey Scoot. You heard about the news in Manchester right?" I said, he nodded with sadness in his eyes. "Well I want to perform One Last Time by Ari before the show ends." I said, he nodded and smiled. "Sure thing Y/NN, I'll inform the others later." He said, I nodded and thanked him.

"5 more minutes!" Hannah, my assistant said. I checked myself in the mirror and wore my shoes and put on my earpiece and microphone before stepping on the stage lift.

They set up a countdown on the big screen because I heard the crowd screaming.
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
With that, I was slowly lift up by the stage lift and the crowd went wild making me laugh and smile.

"What's up Vegas!!!" I screamed into the microphone, they cheered.

"Alright so are you ready for tonight?!!" I said loudly, 'YESSS!!!' They shouted.

"Okay, now this song is called 'Crying In The Club'." The instrument started and I sang.

Skip till the last song •

"Did y'all enjoy tonight?!" I said out of breath, they rawred. Jeez they aren't tired yet.

"Wow I love you all so much but aren't you guys tired?" I chuckled, one guy yelled, "no we aren't because you're still in front of us and we'd never get tired of you!!"

Which made me aw at them and the rest laughed and shouted 'I love you Y/N'

"I love you guys so much and y'all mean to me, y'all know that right?" I said.

"Y'all heard about the horrible attack in Manchester Arena right?" I said sadly, they nodded.

"And I'm really devastated about it, I wish I can give Ari a big big big hug right now. She's so broken, guys... We all are. So now I want you to sing with me and support my best friend. Okay?" I said, they cheered and yelled 'okay.'

I looked at Scooter who is standing near the stage, and nod at him. He put his thumbs up and pointed at the big screen behind me. I glanced at it and it showed a picture of the ribbon and Arianators with Ariana and Manchester. I smiled and looked at the crowd who was taking pictures and videoing.

The piano started playing and I waited a little and sang.

'So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home.

I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it,
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you, baby.

"Come on sing louder!" I pointed the microphone to the crowd as they sang louder. I smiled and sang.

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest (yeah)
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it, babe
'Cause I don't wanna be without you

(Oh)
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (who takes you home, babe)
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms (wake up in my arms)
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (yeah)

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home.'

They cheered and I smiled weakly making my tears drop. Some of them teared up during the song and I tried my best to hold my tears in but not right now. "Thank you so much! I love you all from the bottom of my heart and specially you Ari and Arianators!. And always remember, Don't be afraid to go to concerts, Don't make those horrible people think you're a coward, don't let them win. We don't operate with fears. And Ari.... We love you so much, stay strong princess. I love you and good night!" I said and blew them kisses before walking off the stage.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't know why I'm in a rush but hopefully you like this and always remember, be brave and don't let anyone let you down. I love you♥️