My Princess {Camila/You}

Hello! I'm back. Please read my A/N when you finish reading. XD
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YOUR P.O.V

I'm currently watching a movie with some snacks in my hand.
I saw my phone lit up, I took my phone from the table and unlocked it.

7 text messages from My Princess👑😍

My Princess👑😍: baby!!

My Princess👑😍: Y/N! Helloooooo

My Princess👑😍: Babe pick up the phone.

My Princess👑😍: i miss you :(

My Princess👑😍: Y/NN I'm hungryyyyyy

My Princess👑😍: can you pwease come over so we can cuddle? :((

My Princess👑😍: okay seriously Y/N answer the phone.

I chuckled then began to type.

My Prince❤️🌹: Hey baby, sorry I didn't reply earlier.

My Princess👑😍: oh thank god! I'm miss you :(

My Prince❤️🌹: I miss you too baby💙

My Princess👑😍: come over please, I wanna cuddle 🙁

I can imagine her pouting cutely, I smiled and replied.

My Prince❤️🌹: alright princess, I'll be there in 15 minutes. See you soon! I love you💗

I got up and head upstairs to use the bathroom, yeah I do have three bathrooms in my mansion. Wait did I told you I'm a celebrity? No? Okay it doesn't matter. But yes as I was saying.

I did my business and walked to my room to change my clothes into sweatpants, and a sweatshirt which has a pretty similar style with the sweatpants, and some pair of adidas. I retrieve my phone and my wallet on the table and rushed downstairs.

I stopped by at Pizza Hut to order some food for the girls to eat. "That'll be $12.00, Mrs. Y/LN." The worker said, I handed her $20.00.

"Keep the change." I smiled and took the plastic bag which has the food in it.

I parked my car in front of the girls mansion, I took the food and walked to the front door and knocked.

The person opened the door revealing the green eyed woman.

"Y/N!!" Lauren excitedly said and hugged me, I smiled and kissed her forehead hugging her back.

"Where's our hug?" I looked up to see the three pouting. "C'mere." They quickly ran to me and hugged me.

"Okay guys I can't breathe." I said a little out of breath. They mumbled a 'sorry' and let go.

We walked in and I placed the food on the kitchen table. "I smell chicken wings!" Normani yelled and ran into the kitchen where I placed the food. I looked towards the other girls then we chuckled.

"So where's my girl?" I asked.

"She's upstairs." One of the girls replied. I quickly ran upstairs and knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'come in' I opened the door to see Camila sitting on her bed with her laptop on her lap. She looked up and her eyes lit up.

"Hey baby." I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "Hello." She smiled. "I bought some food, it's in the kitchen if you wanna eat then let's go downstairs." Camila nodded and closed her laptop before taking my hand and intertwined it.

"Mmm... This is so good." Dinah moaned at the taste of the pizza. I laughed, "my chicken wings are delicious... Thanks Y/N!" Normani said. "Anything for you guys, especially My Princess." I looked at Camila and kissed her cheek.

"Aweee you guys are so cute." Ally coos, "yeah, true... I want a Y/N in my life." Lauren groaned. I laughed, "pffftt I'm glad I met Y/N or else I can't be happy for the rest of my life." I smiled at what Camila said then pecked her lips. The girls awe'd but then there's Dinah who had to say this, "awh y'all are cute but stop it or I'll start puking." We laughed at her but Ally smacked the back of her head.

"Ow! Smallz why did you do that?!" Dinah yelped, Ally shrugged then ate her food.

I glanced at Camila and saw her eating her food cutely, I leaned in to her ears and whispered, "I love you." I kissed her ear then cheek making her move her ear a little at the contact with my lips on it.

We all talked and had fun, I stayed over at their mansion and because we had a day off for 5 days.

*sighs happily* I could get used to this forever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aha! Did you enjoyed reading this? Hopefully you did! Anyways, I basically created a book for Zodiacs Signs but it's a Fifth Harmony version?? It's like where you find it on your history or i dunno what but yes, as I'm trying to say that I might publish it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So please read it, I appreciate it.❤️