Cinema {Normani/You}

YOUR P.O.V

"Babe, are you ready?!" Normani shouted from downstairs, "Just a minute!" I grabbed my phone from the table and my car keys and went to stand in front of the mirror to check myself one last time before walking downstairs, I opened the door for Normani she walked to the car and hopped in the passenger seat I locked the house and hopped in my car and started the ignition.

We arrived at the cinema and decided what to watch, we sat on our seat then watched,

Half way through the movie Normani cuddled with my side, one her hands are dangerously close to my crotch, she moved her hand a little closer then moved it up and down, "what are you doing?" I whispered, she looked at me with an innocent smile "Nothing.", I turned head back at the big screen but then felt her slowly slipping her hand inside my pants and slowly rubbing me, "Babe y'know we're in public, can't you wait til we get home?" I said with a raspy voice but lowly so no one can hear us, "I can't help it, and I know you want to do it right now." She whispered seductively in my ear, by now my little friend is twitching up and I saw Normani smirked knowing that she felt it cause her hand was still rubbing me, I moaned softly then slowly put my hands in her pants and rubbed her, she moaned in my ears and then kissed my neck "let's get out of here." I told her, we stood up and left the movie.

When we reached our house Normani immediately unlocked the door of our house and pushed me inside, she pushed me on the wall and kissed me roughly, we make out for 3 mins before going upstairs to our bedroom, she unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down throwing it somewhere in the room, she kissed my hard on through my boxer before sliding it down she moaned at the sight then slowly moving her hand up and down on my dick I moaned "faster"  I said, she moved faster and then sucked me I grabbed her head and fucked her face. I then pushed her to the bed and licked her folds she moaned my name, I added to fingers in her and pumped it in and out she moaned loudly this time I kissed her folds and licked it again I went up to her and kissed her neck roughly "mhmm Y/N" she moaned I sucked on her right nipple and my other hand massaging her left breast, I kissed her way down till I reached her area again I licked her faster before standing up and grab a condom, I put it on and walked to her "ready baby?" I said opening her legs widely, "yes daddy, just fuck me already." She said, I smirked then slowly sliding inside her she moaned and I started to pump in and out she moaned loudly this time grabbing the bed sheet, "f-fuck, faster baby." She moaned arching her back, I thrusted in and out this time faster and Normani kept moaning, after that we both came. I laid down beside her panting and looked at her, we smiled "I love you" she said, "I love you too and I can't wait for us to get married." I said truthfully, she blushed and then said goodnight before drifting off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That was bad lolz! But anyways I'm bored so I'll probably be writing the imagines all the time so yeah bye!xxx