Movie Night {Ally/You}

Your P.O.V

Sweats dripping down my face as
I run on the treadmill with music playing in the background.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz-*

I glance at my phone and picked it up without checking the ID caller.

"Hello?" I answered out of breath.

"Hey Baby." I heard my girlfriend's voice on the other line.

"Oh hey babe what's up?" I asked as I continue to run.

"We're having a day off today and also a movie marathon, want to join us?" She asked. I stopped the treadmill and panted.

"Wait are you working out?" She asked again.

"Yes but I'm done now, and sure babe I'll be there in thirty minutes." I said to her.

"Okay, don't be late babe, I really want to cuddle with my baby." She said in a cute voice, my heart beat at her cuteness.

"Awe babe, you're so cute you know that right?" I said and walked upstairs to the bathroom. Oh yes, I have a workout room in my mansion, yes. A MANSION.

"Aweee stop it you're the cutest girlfriend- WILL YOU STOP THE FUCKING CUTE MOMENT YOU BOTH ARE HAVING?!" I heard a voice shouted in the other line with Ally.

"Dinah-Jane Hansen I will beat you with a bible right now." Ally shouted back sternly causing me to laugh at them.

Then I heard Ally sighed, "Anyways can you hurry up?" She said impatiently. I giggled.

"Okay baby I will, bye see you soon. I love you." I said then ended the call.

After getting ready I took my car key and wallet before heading out.

I hopped in my car and started the ignition and waited for a few minutes to heat it up a little.

"I'll buy some food too." I said to myself and drove to a nearby Restaurant.

I hopped out and shut the door, I walked in the pizza place and waited in the line.

"Hello ma'am what can we get for you?" The worker asked while tapping the screen in front of her without looking at me.

"Um... I'll get the Hawaiian Chicken and Cheese and Pepperoni pizza please." I said and pulled my wallet out of my back pocket.

"Anything else?" She asked then finally looked up at me, her face was surprised. Lol y doe.

"Oh my gosh, she's Y/N Y/LN.." She whispered, I chuckled and nodded. "Yes I am and how much?"

"That'll be $25.00." She smiled, I gave her $30 and told her to keep the change.

"Your order will be ready in Ten minutes, Mrs. Y/LN."

"Please call me Y/N.... Uhm," I looked at her name tag. "Maria.." I said and smiled.

She nodded then placed a small notebook and a pen infront of me. "Can you please sign this Y/N?" She asked, I nodded and held the pen and signed.

"Thank you so much." She said happily. I gave her a smile and waited for my order.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and unlock it.

6 messages from: BabyGirl😍♥️

[3:26 pm]
BabyGirl😍♥️: Y/N where are you?

[3:28 pm]
BabyGirl😍♥️: Babe?