1

"Calla! Get out of bed!" my dad, Steve Rogers, yelled from the kitchen. "You'll be late on your first day!"

"I'm coming!" I call out to him. I was really tired from hearing him always do this.

I know what some of you might think about, isn't Steve Rogers Captain America? Well, you are certainly correct since all of us got to take a moment to realize. Captain America is my dad, and no more needed.

After he called out to me, I rolled out of bed and landed on the floor crouching. Some of you may say how can you crouch after rolling out of bed. Years of training everyone, years of training.

I went into my closet and chose this outfit:

I walked into the kitchen to see my dad putting cereal on the table, and he checked his watch

"Two minutes, a new record," he said. He kissed my cheek. "Good morning, sweetie."

I hugged him. "Good morning dad."

I sat down in front of my cereal.

"So, you ready for your first day?" he asked me as he flipped open the newspaper.

I dipped my spoon into the bowl of cereal and said "Yep."

He scanned the page and asked, "You got your shield?"

"Yes."

"Backpack?"

"Yes."

"Suit?"

"Yes."

He looked over at me to say "Do not tell anyone who I am, that's an order."

I put my bowl in the sink and glance out the window of the door to see my boyfriend, Jake Stark flying in.

"I won't tell anyone," I said to dad.

He gets up and kissed my forehead. "Have a good day."

I hug him.

"Thanks, dad. What are you doing today?" I asked as I got my bag off the counter.

"Nick called me in for a meeting," he said.

"Oh, all right. Love you!" I said stepping out of the door as Jake got out of his suit.

Some of you may know, but Jake is the son of Iron Man. He has made me a suit but I didn't take it, I like fighting with my shield.

"Hi honey," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey babe," he said hugging me. "You ready for school?"

"Sure, why not?" I said grabbing his hand and walking toward the school.

"Who's your homeroom?" he asked me while taking out his schedule.