12

Aunt Natasha came about eight.

I was hitting my third punching bag when she came into the training room.

"Hey, Calla!" Aunt Natasha said. "How many is that today?"

I let my fists drop to my side. "I just started. I knocked two down yesterday."

Aunt Natasha smiled. "Are you ready to start training?"

I sighed. "Sure."

So we trained for about half of the day, in that time I had improved a lot. I had learned how to snap someone's neck, do a roundhouse kick perfectly and judo flips someone, also much more.

Aunt Natasha took a sip of water. "You improved very fast, Calla."

I chugged my water bottle. "Thanks for helping me."

Natasha smiled. "No problem. Next time I'll bring Scarlet."

I nodded as I downed my water. "I am really grateful that you even came. What happened between you and Bucky?"

Natasha set her glass down like she knew this day would come. She pulled her shirt down to show her shoulder. "He shot me here-" She lifted the edge to show her waist. "And there. He was the winter soldier though, not your Uncle Bucky."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Oh." Was all I could say.

She picked up her bag. "I must be going then." She kissed my cheek. "Keep working on your footwork." She walked out the door.

I walked back into my room. I wondered what else happened while Bucky was the Winter Soldier. Between Natasha and my Dad of course.

My Dad walked into my room. "Hey, how was training?"

I sighed. "Good, Aunt Natasha told me that-" I lowered my voice. "Uncle Bucky shot her twice."

My Dad sighed and sat on my bed, he rubbed his forehead. "Honey, that week was very very stressful. Besides, he's all better now."

I flopped down on my bed. "Do you think he remembers that?"

Dad ruffled my hair. "I think but let's forget about that for a while." He stood up and snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah, your school is reopening in two days."

I groaned and planted face first into my pillow. "I don't want to go back to school."

My Dad laughed. "Oh, they found you a new art teacher anyway. Cheer up. Go hit the bag for a while then."

I groaned and dragged myself off my bed. "Okay, fine. You better start ordering more then."

My Dad laughed and walked back into the kitchen.

I walked back into the training room and hooked another punching bag onto the clip. I started hitting in the same pattern and after a few minutes, the bag flew off the wall.

So I hooked another one up as my Dad came in with his training clothes on. "How many left?"

"One." I handed him the last punching bag.

"Thanks." He set his bag up. 

"So, did Natasha show you how to do a roundhouse kick?" He started punching.

"Yeah."

I watched him for a few minutes. I looked into his eyes, it looked like he wanted to punch all of his problems away.

I turned away and started swinging. 

When I punched, I punched away all my problem's like my Dad. I hit with the strength I had to kick that guy's knee backward, I swung with the same might I swung my shield. My fist collided with the bag one more time, the same time my Dad's did and they both flew off the hooks.