3

Where was I? Oh yes, we just found Prim.

"Prim?" Eva was the first one to speak.

"Oh hey, guys!" Prim said trying to act casual.

"Why are you at my house?" I hauled her to her feet.

"So..." Prim sat down on my patio furniture. "My friends dared me to fallow you guys home because we thought you guys were a little odd."

She put her feet up. She glanced at my hand. "Is that a Captain America shield?"

We all shift our weight nervously. "Um, actually. It's my shield." I say.

Her eyes widen. "You stole it from Captain America?"

Right then, my Dad comes running from the back door with his shield in his hand.

"Is everything alright?" He glances at us and then at Prim. "Who's this?"

Prim salutes. "Prim Alexi Williams, sir."

I stifle a laugh.

My Dad puts on a serious face. "Prim, do not tell anyone what you saw in this backyard or what you saw through the window. You are dismissed."

She runs out of the yard and onto the street.

I walk up to my Dad. "What took you so long?" I look up at him.

"Nick called us from the hellicarrier. He called you guys in." He leads us back into the house.

Eva throws her hands up. "Finally!"

Blaze puts his arm around her shoulder and looks at my Dad. "Why would he call us in now?"

"Because Loki has a daughter." My Dad runs his hands through his hair.

We all stand in awkward silence. Jake breaks it. "Who is it?"

My Dad sighs. "You were just looking at her."

That was just shocking to her from my dad.

*SKIP TIME*

"I can't believe it, Prim is my stepsister," Eva said shifting nervously in the airplane seat.

Blaze pats her shoulder. "Hey, maybe she won't try and take over the world."

She kisses his cheek. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Blaze."

I turn my attention to Jake who is fiddling with something in his lap. "What are you making?" I lean my head into his shoulder.

Jake smiles. "I'm adding something to my suit." He says. "See, I haven't got the phone thing down like my Dad has in his helmet so that's what I'm adding." He shrugs.

"Oh cool. So, do you think Nick called us in because of Prim?" I look into his eyes.

"Maybe, I can't wait to see the Hellicarrier. My Dad said it was pretty impressive though." He leans his head into mine. I hear Scarlet and Cayden make barfing noises behind us but I ignore them.

"Cayden! Stop touching me!" Scarlet whispers.

"I'm not touching you!" Cayden whisper yells.

Blaze sighs. "Can you guys stop fighting for two seconds?"

Two seconds passed before they started fighting again.

"I will electrocute you!" I hear Scarlet scream.

"I will murder you with an arrow!" I hear Cayden rummage through his bag.

"Kids! Kids, settle down!" Uncle Clint comes on the plane.