Resting In Secret 5

Chapter Five

I kissed Damien’s lips. Then his cheek, then his jaw, then his neck. I kept going lower and lower until I was at the edge of his pants and I heard him groan. I smiled against his skin as I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

“It’s not fair to tease me like this, especially this early in the morning.”

I could feel his hardness against me and I smirked up at him.

“No, it’s not,” I agreed with him, “but it is funny.”

“Don’t start something you can’t finish little girl.” He growled at me. It had been a long time since he’d called me a little girl like that. The last time he did I couldn’t walk for two days after he was done with me.

“Who said I couldn’t finish it?” I replied simply. I unbuttoned his pants and slid back up him so I could kiss him properly. He rolled us so that I was underneath him.

“Alice I’m warning you now. If we go any further than this I won’t be able to stop.”

“And?” I kissed his neck until I found the sensitive spot I would usually kiss to get what I wanted. I unzipped his pants and tugged them down a bit. “Who said I wanted to stop?”

“Allison I’m serious.” He growled at me.

“Good.” I started to suck on the spot and heard him moan before his hand was in my hair and pulling me away from his neck. He started kissing me the same way he had last night. His free hand was playing with my breast. I couldn’t be sure what he was doing to be sending small waves of dull pain and then sharp pain through them because of the ecstasy I suddenly felt. He took both of my hands out of his pants and forced them above my head.

“Don’t move them unless I say you can. If you do then I’ll just have to punish you.” His voice was still a growl.

I moved them to his hair to see what his punishment would be. He forced himself off of me and went into my closet for a moment, reappearing with what looked to be a scarf. He took my wrists and roughly tied them together with the fabric and then to one of the bars on the headboard. Making his way back between my legs he gripped my hair again and forced my head up and moved his lips to my neck.

“This is what you get for being a bad girl.” His words made me blush but were forgotten quickly when he bit my neck hard. It sent a new wave of ecstasy through me as I cried out.

“Not much of a punishment when it feels good Damien.” I tested pulling my wrists out of the scarf but found it was too tight for me to get out of it by myself.

“Do you feel it too?” he asked me. “The ecstasy?”

“Yes!” I gasped.

“You’re mine. Forever and all eternity.” Nothing he was saying made sense to me anymore. I knew as well as he did that I would always be his. “And this is the first part to making it official.”

It was over two hours later and I was still trembling from the ecstasy I’d felt. It was like nothing I’d ever experienced before with him. His words still rang clear in my head. What did he mean?

“Damien, what do you know?” I asked the sleeping man next to me. I smiled at him, happy to see him look so peaceful. He’d been under stress the last couple of days because of me, and I wasn’t sure he’d gotten any sleep.

I laid my head down on his chest and closed my eyes. When he said he wouldn’t be able to stop himself he wasn’t joking. He went on for what felt like forever but was discovered after that it had only been four hours. After tying my wrists together so I couldn’t move them he never once stopped touching me, making my ecstasy increase with each passing second. I was as tired as he was, but refused to fall asleep before him. After he did I couldn’t help but marvel at how perfect he looked. I wanted to stroke his hair like I normally would but my wrists were still tied together under the pillow that had been placed inconspicuously over them.