Resting In Secret 6

Chapter Six

I felt Damien’s hand in my hair moments later, and heard a crash in the background. I couldn’t make out the words, but there was yelling. When Damien’s hand tightened in my hair I had a bad feeling that it wasn’t Damien.

“I know you’re awake girl,” Vladimir’s voice filled me with fear, “open your eyes and look at me.”

“What do you want from me?” I opened my eyes and looked at him like he told me too. I didn’t want to give him a reason to hurt me more than I was sure he was already planning.

“Are you stupid? You’re unwise, pathetic little mate stopped me from having you. And I always get what I want.” He yanked me to my feet using my hair to pull me up with. I cried out in pain while he laughed at me. I tried to claw his hands away from my hair but to no avail.

“Don’t worry baby, when I’m done with you I’ll give you back to him. If he even wants you after he finds out you so willing opened your legs for me like the harlot you really are.”

“I’ll never willingly sleep with you, you sick son of a bitch!” I spat at him. “It’s hard to believe anyone would!”

He let go of my hair and used the back of his hand to slap me hard in the mouth. I fell back onto the bed and my legs just happened to spring apart. Vladimir was between them in less than a second and leaning over me.

“You’re already opening your legs for me. The only thing separating us now is this flimsy fabric.”

Before I could comprehend what he was doing he took ahold of the top of my pants and ripped them off of me, leaving only the lacy boy shorts I was wearing to cover my most private parts. He took ahold of my wrists and trapped them in one of his hands while using the other to force my legs closed and between his. I could feel how hard he was when he pressed against me.

“Please don’t do this.” I pleaded with him. Without my hands I couldn’t do much in the way of struggling and any I could do was nothing more than squirming. I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of me trying to get away from him only to rub against him.

“I have more class than to take you in an infirmary. And believe me my darling, you will willingly sleep with me.” He promised me. I felt him rip off my shirt as well and heard it drop to the floor when he discarded it. “Damn, you’re beautiful. Too bad you’re human. You’d make a gorgeous lycan, and with a few etiquette lessons, a great wife. Maybe I’ll change you. Some say it can’t be done, but I’ve seen it with my own eyes.”

I wasn’t expecting him to say that, but didn’t let him know that I was shocked. I figured the less he knew how much he really affected me, the better.

“You don’t have to do this.” I pleaded again. “Please don’t do this.”

“You have a beautiful mouth. Too bad you waste it with talking.” He smirked down at me. “I guess I’ll just have to teach you a new way to use it.”

I didn’t understand why no one had come to help me, much less what he meant. Why had things suddenly gone quiet? I looked around to see we were in an unfamiliar room to me.

“This is my room at my home.” Vladimir kissed my neck gently.

“I don’t care where we are I won’t have sex with you.” I stated harshly. He slapped me again and this time it brought tears to my eyes.

“Wait here. I’ll be right back.” He let me go and disappeared into another room. I looked at a door and then at the one he disappeared through. I decided I was going to run and try to get help. There was a moment of debate because of my lack of clothing but decided that getting away from Vladimir was more important than my dignity.