Chapter 2

It was now tuesday morning. Holi was first to wake up, like always, she smiled and sat up on her elbows, looking at the girl beside her and gave a soft short laugh as she shook her head and rolled her eyes playfully. Holi picked up her own pillow and smacked the other female in the face. Of course, Joy yelled and groaned as she was suddenly awoken by the sudden smack.

"Dude! That's so rude!" Joy sat up on Holi's bed with a pout as the latter got out of the bed with a chuckle and walked to the bathroom attached to her room. Joy looked out the window straight across from Holi's large bed and noticed the curtains of the newly owned house shifted, but decided to ignore it. As she walked away Joy called after Holi. "Did you change your shampoo?"

Holi and Joy got ready before following the drill of quietly sneaking down stairs, getting breakfast and getting on their way. Joy of course groaned, her goody-two-shoes of a friend always showed up to school about an hour and a half early. Holi just shook her head and laughed at the groaning female that trudged behind her.

Finally, they made it to school but as the two were walking, the vice principal stopped Holi. This wasn't too much of a problem as the vice principal is fairly fun and easy on all the kids. The principal is the one with a stick up her butt. The vp, Ted Brinkston, Stopped holi and asked for a moment of her time.

"Hey Holi, can I speak with you a moment?" He asked the female as she nodded, turning her head to Joy and motioning for her to go on without her.

"Sure, what's it about?" She smiled with her response as the two walked to the vp's office.

We have some new transfer students from a different country. We already checked them into our system and everything and they actually have most of the same classes as you. With you being the top of your class, we were hoping it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask that you show them around and help them when they need it." Ted explains as Holi listens attentively and nods on occasion.

The two make it into his office as the two males from yesterday look, stand, and bow towards Holi.

"Hello, I'm Chanyeol Park. This is my brother." He spoke in a deep and smooth voice, before motions to the four inch shorter male beside him.

"I'm Yoongi Min." The latter with an arguably deeper voice with a sort of scratchier, more gruff tone, announced. Holi noticed their slight accent as they spoke but they obviously were fluent. The sound of both of their voices took Holi a bit by surprise; she blushed ever so slightly by simply the sound. Holi cleared her throat and bowed back hesitantly.

"I-it's nice to meet you, I'm Holi Ashfeld." She spoke as sweet as always. She noticed a soft smirk on the two boy's faces before the two exchanged quick side glances. Holi decided to ignore it for now.

"That's a nice name. We'll be happy to work well with you in the future." Chanyeol spoke with a charming and soft smile.

"Thank you." Holi replied before the vp interjected.

"Well, we have alternating schedules here so all but one of your classes are with Holi today which is your final class," he pauses as he hands the brother's schedules to the two boys and Holi so she could show them their classes. "Tomorrow you'll only have two of your five classes with Holi, which will be your third and Fifth classes. It also appears since you have such similar schedules that you have the same lunch as well. The alternating classes will be known as A schedules and B schedules. Today is B with your majority of classes together. A will be tomorrow and B will be Thursday, so on and so on." He smiles as he finishes explaining to everyone, though Holi knew some of it already.

The boys softly nod as they take in the information, Yoongi taking every opportunity to look at Holi. Eventually Holi noticed, which didn't stop Yoongi as he smiled at the female. Holi blushed ever so slightly and pulled her attention away from the male and looked to the vp and paid attention what ever left he had to say.