Chapter 8.5

"Yoongi-oppa!" Holi called to the male as they made it back to the hangout spot. Yoongi cleared his throat in attempts to distract himself from blushing. He walked over to the short female and looked at her with disinterest.

"What is it?" he spoke with slight aggravation. She handed him a spraycan with a smile and patted the spot next to her as she got another spray can of the same color paint and worked together with yoongi in restoring one of their tags. Everyone else started on restoring other tags on their own. Yoongi noticed this as he looked around. Honestly, there weren't that many tags. Just a few more than there were people with them at the moment.

Yoongi and Holi engulfed themselves in perfectly fixing up the previously messy tag before they came together in the center, their fingers and spraycans brushing and lightly clinking against one another. Yoongi casually glanced over as Holi hesitantly looked with the softest blush that dusted her pale cheeks perfectly.

Holi stood. "Y-you finish this one up, I'll start on another.." Yoongi did just that and after both Holi and Yoongi finished on one on their own, Yoongi joined the female again and hleped her finish up the tag she was restoring. They finished before the others, both sighing in relief as holi set her can down and noticing some semi-wet paint was still on her fingers. "Oh!" she drug her fingers across the bridge of Yoongi's nose before laughing at the male who just blinked at the female in astonishment.

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he looked to his nose, getting a slight glimpse of a deep blue. He sprayed his fingers and drug them on Holi's cheek. She stopped laughing a moment before brusting into an even heavier laugh that caused everyone to turn around and look before chuckling lightly themselves, except Jimin that is.

As the sun began to go down, they walked most of the way to Holi's before Jimin and Joy split up from the group to go home. Chanyeol and yoongi walked nearly the rest of the way before they passed their house first. "Uh.. you go ahead first, hyung." Yoongi told Chanyeol. Chanyeol shrugged and went in first. Yoongi walked Holi up to her door and waited for her to unlock the door and enter before he asked anything. "Can I... Come in for a bit?" he asked. Holi blushed at the male's question, slowly opening the door some more to comply.

"S-sure..." She spoke softly and let the male in. She closed the door behind him and stuffed her hands in the pockets of her jeans. "So.. uhm-.. anything you want to do? Or-, we don't really have to do anything or anything.. just.. it's odd for you to ask to... you know.." Holi stumbled around her words awkwardly, fitting to the silence prior.

"Sorry.. I just.. wanted to spend a little more time with you is all." He nodded slightly and looked a bit to the side. Again the atmosphere seemed awkward. Yoongi glanced at the female who now looked down and played with her fingers. Yoongi smiled softly before letting it fall and his tough man act coming out again. He grabs one of her hands and takes her to the couch, putting on a movie and sitting on the couch with her and pulling her close as he wraps an arm around the surprised and stunned girl.

Holi glances up to Yoongi and realises just how amazingly handsome this man is, even as he turns his head to the female with a gentle smirk on his perfectly shaped lips. Holi gulps slightly and blushes before widening her eyes and turning her head away as she realized she was staring.

The two watched the movie and then another before Holi became too tired, needing Yoongi's help to get upstairs and to her bed where she striped everything except her underwear from the waist and below. Yoongi blushed and stammered as he tried to stop the girl but it was useless. She soon climbed into bed before taking off her bra and pulling it out from the collar of her shirt and tossing it. Yoongi's face went full red as the bra hit him in the face, he could still feel the heat it held. He quickly recovered however and huffed before coming closer and leaning over to kiss Holi's forehead. "Goodbye." He spoke in a husky before turning. As he turned Holi whined, making him stop in his tracks and groan. "Whaaaat?"

"Stay with me.." She rolled over on her side to look at the older with lightly pouting lips. He smiled and slowly came back, slipping into her bed. She cuddled up and the two talked softly of their favorite things. A moment of silence stopped them, but it wasn't awkward. They stared into each other's eyes a long moment before moving closer and brushing their lips. Anticipation built only a short moment before they closed their eyes and gently kissed each other. They both had some experience, but this just may have been the best kiss of both their lives, sweet and slow. Their lips fit perfectly and-

"Ongi? Yooooongiii!" Holi waved in the male's face before he blinked a few times.

"Huh?"

"Are you gonna help spraypaint or not?"

"Oh.. Yeah, sorry.. I was thinking." Yoongi states flatly.

"He tends to do that a lot on his brithday." Chanyeol chuckles. "He's 18 today."

"Oh!.. Happy Birthday." Holi smiles softly and puts a can of paint in the other's hand.

Yoongi remains silent, taking the can and goes to fix a tag on his own with a soft sigh as he was brought back to his reality. Everyone fixed up the tags on their own before chanyeol spoke up first. " Ever since our mom told him if he makes a wish on his birthday it will come true. Every year since he was six, he always stayed quiet and made an excuse by saying he was thinking of his birthday wish, if anyone interrupted him, he'd get mad and hit them or beat them up." Chanyeol laughed before continuing. "I remember on his 12th birthday he was so quiet. when we went to this indoor arcade and playground place and I asked him what he wanted to do first, he glared at me a while before kicking me in the shin and running off on his own." everyone laughed except for Yoongi who only thought of one birthday wish he really wanted. He never knew what to wish for since he was never a materialistic person, but this year.. He finally had something he truly wanted. Someone he truly wanted.

💠What do you guys think of Yoongi's birthday special? >:}P MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yoongi's such a perv. But at least we know he has a heart, which is more than I can say for Channie.💠