Chapter 2

Alice POV

I wake up in a large white rectangular room with a bed, toilet, and sink.

"What happened?" I ask nobody in particular "All I remember is the initiation for school."

I look down and suddenly notice what I am wearing. I am wearing a white gown with no design, and long sleeves. I admire it for a little while, while thinking of what happened. Why am I in a cell? Did I kill someone? I hope not.

My thoughts were cut off by a high pitched BLEEP from the jail cell doors. Then they pushed open, revealing the Queen. I just stood and stared in awe. Her statue does the real deal no justice. She has long blonde hair in a braid down her back. Her crown was beautiful. It had many teal gems on the sides, and three big diamonds on the front. She was wearing a light blue ball gown that reached in front of her feet. She didn't speak for a long time, just observed me as I was observing her. Her face is marked with laugh lines which seems to give her more of a regal glow. "What is your name sweetie?" her voice is as warm as a fuzzy blanket making you want to tell her anything. 

"Alice," I reply.

"What a beautiful name, I am Queen Amelia, bt perhaps you already knew that." she says.

"I know," I reply.

"Do you know why you are here?" She asks me.

I shake my head.

"Come," she says, and we walk out of the cell. The hallway is pure white, with no windows. There are five other cells. "You, Alice, are going to be a student here for the next three months."

I walk and think for a few minutes, then I break the silence. "Excuse me, your highness,"

"Please, call me Amelia. We will have to be friends for awhile, you know." she says with a laugh.

"Right, Amelia, would you happen to know who changed me?"

She chuckles, "Don't worry about that. It was a trusted maid, and I trust her very much."

I let out a sigh of relief. I thought it had been a guy, or something...

We finally reach the end of the hall and turn right. I see 2 guards at almost every door. We reach some stairs and climb them a level. We come out in the foyer. We walk up to a pathway overlooking the room. The ceiling looks 45-50 feet tall. Most of the light comes from windows that reach the ceiling. The walls and ceiling are white marble. The floors are very soft white fur. Across both sides of the foyer are huge diamond chandeliers. The furniture is white, some cloth and some leather. I felt like I was going to be blinded. There are two sets of stairs leading up to the pathway.

We walked across the pathway and enter a large room, which I assume is her study. It has a light oak desk with a matching chair. She has paper, pens, pencils, a laptop, erasers, and a calculator on her desk. The curtains are white. "This is my office. You can come see me here almost any time. Now, let's go to your room," she says. We walked back to the pathway and go the other way.

We walk down another hallway. She tells some guard to get the others.

"Wait, what others?" I ask.

"There are some people I would like you to meet," she replies.

Just then two guys and a girl come with guard escorting them. The girl has long blonde hair, thin lips, and green eyes with gold streaks. One of the guys was taller than me, about 6'0", with brown hair. He is quite handsome. He has electric blue eyes with gold streaks. The other guy has reddish-brown hair, with squarish lips, and his eyes are brown with gold streaks.

"This is Kelsey," the Queen gestures to the blonde girl. "This is Ryan," she gestures to the guy with brown hair. "And this is Trevor," she motions to the reddish-brown hair guy. "Trevor and Kelsey are siblings," she adds.

"Hi," they all say in unison.

"This is Alice," she motions to me.

"Hi," I say.

"Okay, it's almost time for dinner, so go wash up," Queen Amelia says. We all go our separate ways, and Queen Amelia shows me to my room. But I'm still thinking of why I'm here, and why the other three are here.

I guess I'll just have to find out later.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Hello my Unicorns!

Keep reading!

Tell your friends!

For those of you who are wondering, I will write the description of her bedroom in the next chapter.

I would like to give a shoutout to my editor, Officerlouie. She doesn't have any books, because she's helping me.

Bye!