Chapter 17

Trevor's POV

We ran, but i was sick of all of this running, hiding, then fighting of course we were winning but I still had this nagging feeling about the prophecy and how it said one of us will not live. Which is a horrible thought but, I can't shake the feeling.

What if that person is my sister! We have been together forever, through thick and thin, we went through school being outcasts because of the colors our eyes were. I couldn't stand it if that person was her or Ryan, or Alice. So I decided it had to be me. i was the one who had the least cool powers, Alice has control over every element she meets plus mind games, Kelsey could fly! for gods sake, and Ryan can control storms and water as well, All I can do is turn into any sort of animal I want. The one that is lost has to be me,I just have to wait until the right moment to let myself be known as "weak".

So, I stopped running.

They all looked at me confused but nodded. they thought I had made a plan to fight! Like here I am trying to sacrifice myself and they stay here to fight!

It didn't take long until the Goat-Man-Squid came to our point in the woods and said, "Now I bet you have changed your minds, come follow me to the castle where you will be welcomed as honored guests.'

"Wait," Ryan said in a leadership Kind of Voice, " first how do we know we can trust you?'

"You can't be sure," said the hybrid, 'but if I were a foe would I be offering a place in this lovely castle?'

Ryan nodded to the others and we all followed the goat man squid quietly knowing that Ryan was making a plan.

___________________________________

A/N

all right all right i know yuor screaming at me!

its been forever since i last uploaded!

i had major writers block but have talked to my younger sister, and she gave me quite a few ideas!

your in for it now

the stroys not over yet!

first one to vote on this chappie gets a shout out and if i get to 10 votes in 1 day i will post!!!

_Farwell my unicorns

-kim