Chapter 13

Alice's p.o.v.

We are farther up the mountain and we are all out if breath.

"Guy.?" Ryan says with a smirk but kinda sounds like a question, " don't we have all the pieces of the gem!"

"Omg let's put it together," Kelsey says " hashtag can't wait to see what it is."

We all get our gems that we collected for passing our tests to figure out our powers.

So as it turns out we figured out an extent of our powers.

Kelsey can control plants and can fly.

Ryan can control water and storms related to water.

Trevor can shapeshift into any animal he wants and control them.

And I, I can control water,fire,plant,ice, and air, oh! I can also read minds found out at breakfast! Apparently they all hated burnt fish I cooked!

We grab the crystal like gems oddly shaped and tried to fit the pieces together.

After like half an hour we finally figured out that it was... A Map!

A very oddly shaped map.

It had the mountains where we were and it hap a dotted line signaling a path that led to what looks like a gigantic version of our gems flooded with power.

????? P.o.v

"Dammit!" I scream, "those monster couldn't kill them, you see"

I turn to my minion he shudders under my menacing glare.

"Well" I say taking a deep breath," now they have all the gems my people were guarding and now they'll know the location of the central gem! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!"

My minion quickly shakes his head.

"It means they'll com here and destroy it!, wait if they'll come here I can finish them off my self!" I smirk and dash off to my ride and am quickly make my way to the central power gem.

"Let's see if you can defeat me Alice!"