Chapter 8

Alice POV

I wake up at sunrise. I see that Ryan and Trevor are up, too. They have made a fire and are looking over the papers. I walk over to them. They have also made some breakfast they said it was some eggs that was stashed in one of their back packs.

"Good morning, Alice." Trevor says.

I eat some breakfast, and finally, after a while, Kelsey wakes up.

I sit down by one of the self set up tents and rummage through my very own back pack, inside I find a tube of chap-stick, a canister of fresh water, a brush, a compact mirror, some packets of just-add- water food. I was also given a huger triangular looking bag, which I opened, and found a magnificent bow and arrows to match. Why do I need a bow?

Since it's going to be hot, we all wear short-sleeved shirts, of whatever color we have.

After everything is packed, Ryan puts the fire out. As we are about to leave, we are all hit with a sudden flash of white light. It comes out of nowhere. My head hurts, and I feel myself fall.

In the midst of the white, I see something. And as I get closer, I recognize what it is. It's the sun and moon. I have no idea why I am seeing this. It goes just as soon as it came.

"Is everyone alright?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah," we answer.

I sit up, hold my head, and wait for my headache to stop. When it finally does, Kelsey asks, "What was that?"

"That's a good question," Trevor replies.

"Well, I don't think it was an attack. They would've shown up by now," Ryan adds.

Just then, I get an idea. It's crazy, and it's more of a hope, but it's an idea.

"Hey guys," I say. They all look at me. "Our vision...What if? The... Prophecy, or whatever it is, it  said our powers would be revealed when our journey started. I just saw the sun and the moon. could that be my power?"

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Hello my Unicorns!

Very short chapter, I know.

Just wanted to tell you their powers.

Please comment what you think about my story.

Thanks for all the reads I love the support!

Don't forget to vote.

Bye!