Chapter 5

Ryan POV

I laid in my bed thinking of what I saw when I looked at Alice during the staring contest. Her eyes were beautiful. Endlessly dancing. I could see the love and the happiness and the laughter. I could also see something else. In a sudden explosion, I could see the sun and moon. I can't get the image out of my mind. I can keep picturing it as I fall asleep.

.....................................................................................................................................

The next morning...

I wake up at 7:00 and take a shower. I change into a white shirt and a blue sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up, and jeans. I put on my converses and put my hair into a faux hawk a little off to the side, like usual. Then I head down to breakfast.

Alice POV

I wake up at about 7:00 and of my morning routine. When I check the clock, it's 7:12, so I have a little time. I decide I'll email Mackenzie.

Dear Mac,

Sorry for not contacting you earlier. I have been very busy. I am in the castle, taking classes and stuff. There are three other people here, 2 guys and 1 girl. Their names are Ryan, Trevor, and Kelsey. You'd like them. They're really nice. So is everybody else. There is a lot to do here. Don't worry about me. I'm having a great time.

Your friend,

Al

It took about two minutes before I got a response.

Dear Al,

It's about time! I've been worried sick! Well I've been busy, too. I have two new friends, Tracy and Sally. Schoolwork is harder than I thought. Life is so dull without you! Email you later.

Your friend,

Mac

I smile and head down to breakfast. This time, everybody's there.

After school

"What do you guys wanna do today?" I ask.

"What about the pool?" Kelsey asks.

I nod and so does everybody else. We all go to change. I change into a blue and white striped bikini, and put on a blue shirt and black shorts over that. We head to the garage and hop into a black Mustang. We drive for five minutes to a brick building. We get out and split up by gender. Kelsey and I head to the girls locker room and the boys to the other locker room.

"Where did you used to live?" Kelsey asks.

"Rowling Street," I reply, while thinking of my mom.

"I like your swimsuit," she tells me while we walk out of the locker room.

"I like yours, too," I say. She is wearing a pink sparkly suit.

We walk out into the enormous pool area. It is more like a water park than a swimming pool. There are a bunch of  slides, a hot tub, a water basketball court, a lazy river, a recreational swimming pool, and three diving boards. "What should we do first?" I ask.

Then the guys come out. "How about the water slides?" Trevor suggests. We agree and head to the elevator that leads up about 4 stories.

"Wow, this is a long way up," I say. We finally reach the top. There are 6 one-person slides, 3 one or two-person tube slides, and 1 family tube slide.

"I challenge you three to a race," Trevor says. "First one down wins!"

"Okay," Kelsey says, "everyone choose your slide."

When we're in position, I count us off. "1, 2, 3, go!" I start sliding. There are a bunch of twists and turns, and it is really fast. I am having a lot of fun. I come out, but Kelsey's already there. Next Trevor comes out, and last is Ryan.

"Next slide!" Trevor yells. I laugh and we head up again. This time, we do the one/two-person tube. I get in a tube with Trevor, and Ryan with Kelsey. We go again. This one is better, and faster. We beat the other two. Lastly, we do the family tube. This one's the best and the fastest. We are all laughing at the end.

Next we do the diving boards. Trevor is a little iffy on the highest one, so Ryan pushed him off. We are all laughing after that. Ryan does a backflip and a cannonball. I do a swan dive. Kelsey does a front flip.

After this, we do the lazy river, the hot tub, and then the basketball court.

Then it's dinner and bed, after a long day.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Hello my Unicorns!

How's life?

We have a great surprise next chapter.

Keep reading to find out!

Comment, vote.

Sorry if you thought it was rushed. I was tired.

Bye!