Chapter 1 ~ The Begining~

************

This chapter isn't edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

************

Chapter 1 ~ The Begining~

3 Months Ago

I was walking though the gates that lead me to a hell hole which is supposedly called school. I drifted towards my locker to get my books for my first class. I got to my locker and slammed the door open. I realised that I had a while before class started so I shut my locker door and waited for my friends to get here. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm annoyed. Why? You ask. I'm annoyed because of a certain person who's about 5'6 with brown hair, blue eye's and we happened to share the same womb for 9 months give or take a few days. Yes, my twin brother.

"Aletheia! Why did you run off?" I'm sure your wondering about why he called me Aletheia. Well that's my name. My Mum is from a Greek family so we are into Greek mythology. Unfortunately my mother was a little too obsessed. My parents made a deal when they found out they were having twins. My dad got to name one and my mother named the other. Oh well, there are worse names out there. Aletheia is the Goddess of Truth. She was a daughter of Zeus and Apollo's nurse.

 I looked up to see my brother giving me an annoyed look. Why was he annoyed? He was the one who dragged me here so early in the first place. "What?" I said sullenly. I slid down the lockers and sat on the ground. I saw him doing the same.

"Ally, I'm sorry you're early but I had to be here for meetings and practice and if you didn't come with me you would've been late." He gave me "The look." One he's perfected over the years and has pulled it out when he wanted someone to forgive him or if he was in trouble. I sighed knowing I was defeated. He knew I couldn't resisted it. I gave him a hug. He stood up and pulled me with him. "You can come to practise with me. I'm sure it's better then sitting on the ground." I nodded and he led the way to the field. "I've got to get changed but you go sit on a bench, I'll be out in a minute." I smile as a response. I walked out the doors and onto the field to get the one of the benches. I sat down and immediately regretted it. It was freezing out here. It was fairly dark because we were in winter. It was supposed to rain later on today. I heard laughing and turned my direction to where it was coming from. It was all the football players. I shook my and pulled my jacket closer to me. I closed my eyes for a minute socking in the fresh air of the early morning. I felt something slip around my shoulders and I opened my eyes to see what it was. It was another jacket, I looked up to see my best friend since childhood standing above me.

"You looked cold." He said with a smile. He was a good friend. He was always there for me when I really need.

"Thank you Jason." I find it kind of funny his name is Jason. They are both Greek names. Only Jason was a lot more famous then Aletheia. Jason who had the task of getting the Golden fleece to get his kingdom back. He was a great leader so it made sense that my best friend is named Jason.

"You're welcome. Whatcha doing here so early? Come to see me practice?' He chuckled. I shook my head and he had a hurt expression on his face. Um. I just must of imagined it. Why would he be hurt?

"Vince dragged me here because he had a meeting when he usually picks me up so I had to go with him or I would've had to walk for ages just to get here." He nodded. He understood that you don't wake me up unless i'm ready to wake up or if it's an emergency.

"Hey Bentley, Stop playing with your girlfriend over there and start running laps." Coach Matthews said. He was one of the nicer teachers here but you say something bad about football, then your a goner. Jason nodded and gave me a quick hug and left to start running laps. Sucks to be them. No way would I do this every morning. "Aletheia, since you interrupted my class, you can run laps too." He said with a smirk on his face. He's our neighbour. He's also a really good friend of my dad. I shook my head not moving anywhere. Coach Matthews walked over to me and looked down to face me. "If you don't start running right now, I'll have to give you detention." he said smirking. I stood up enraged.

"You can't do that! I didn't do anything!" I pointed at him accusingly. He was still smirking as if I just hadn't told him off.

"Actually I can since I am a teacher here. So? What's it going to be Ally? Running or detention?" I swallowed all the profanities that were threatening to come out of my mouth. I gave the coach a death glare and started to walk towards the edge of the field. "Okay everybody. Go run. NOW!!! That includes you Miss Harris." I sighed angrily and started to jog laps around the oval. I heard a few wolf whistles from behind me. I shook my head in annoyance. My brother and Jason came up beside me and jogged with me. I smiled gratefully.at them and started to run.

~~~

After what seemed like forever. We were told to stop running. Coach said that I was allowed to so I sat on the benches again and called Grace to bring me some clothes. I watched the football players finish their practice. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I reached to get it and looked to see who had texted me. It was Grace saying that she was here with my clothes. I stood up and waved to Vince and Jason. They waved back and turned to go to the locker rooms.

I opened the door to the girl's locker room. "Hey Ally!" Grace said in her usual cheerful tone. "I brought some clothes." She pulled up a bag and handed it to me. I looked in the bag and realised it was some clothes I left at her house a couple of days ago.

"Thank you so much. I don't think I could have survived in these clothes all day." I looked down at myself in disgust. I walked over to the shower and started it. Grace gave me a towel and I smiled at her gratefully. "Thanks."

"Your welcome I'll wait for you in the Library." With that she left. I turned the shower on and stripped down. I closed the door and walked under the nice warm spray of water.

After I got out of the shower and changed I was walking to the library. Jason came out of the guys locker rooms. He saw me and walked over to me. He slung his arm over my shoulder. "So where are we going?"

"The library. Grace came here early to bring me some clothes after Coach Mathews torture."  Jason just chuckled. I hit him in the arm and continued talking. "She's a good friend. She's got a test today." Jason just nodded. We walked into the library together, and I spotted Grace at a table surrounded by books. I laughed at the site. We walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey Grace. How goes studying?" She just grunted as a response. I shook my head and turned back to Jason.

"Are you going to Phil's party after the school social?" Jason asked smirking. He knew I would get dragged along by him or Vince. I sighed and nodded my head in defeat. "Good."

"Party? Someone said party?" Grace said interested in us suddenly. She was the type of person who always goes to the Jocks parties. I happened to despise them but having a brother and best friend on the football team kinda makes me have to socialize. "Where? When? Who?"Jason chuckled and grabbed a piece of paper to write down the infomation. The bell rang and we got up to put the books back and walked to our next class.