Chapter 6 ~ The Start of Court ~

************

This chapter isn't edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

************

Chapter 6 ~ The Start of Court ~

After three week of sitting in a crummy little cell, you tend to get very agitated and annoyed quick. Mark left about a week ago. He said and I quote "I believe that you didn't do it. I know you'll get out free." I was glad I had him on my side. It didn't feel as lonely anymore. Logan came by a couple of times to go over plea bargain and what not. We also went over my statement a few times and now I was getting ready for for court. Apparently this wasn't going to be the first and only one.

Uh hum

I looked up and saw Logan. He was holding a dress. My dress for court I'm guessing. "This is for you to wear." He handed me.. I took it and looked at it. It was white that ended probably at the knee. There was a thick black line going down the middle and another black line going across the waist. It was ruffled a bit at the bottom and a bit of black on the ends. I nodded in approval towards Logan. At least if I was going down, I was going down stylish. "Grace picked it out." A smile spread across my face. I was glad she was my friend.

"Where do I get changed?" There was no way I was getting dressed in the cell. The cell next to where Mark was,there were about five drunk guys. I shivered in disgust. Seeming to read my thoughts, Logan chuckled.

"Don't worry, there's a bathroom. Oh and Grace will be there to help you with your make up and your shoes are there." I had to suppress the urge to giggle at how uncomfortable he looked right now. Grace has had a long term crush on Logan. It was quite funny at times. Getting back to reality, Logan gestured for me move out of the cell. I walked out waited for the cuffs to be put back on me but nothing got put on me. I turned to Logan confused but he just shook his head. He walked in front of me so I just followed him. I did notice that Joe was walking pretty close to me. I shrugged it off and kept focus. Instead of turning left to go into the hall, we went right. I feels like years since I've been out so I was taking in everything. We were in a small hallway but this was like the reception area. I walked over to the door with the Female on it. I walk in the bathroom a nearly got knocked off my feet. I heard someone squealing as well. I looked down to see Grace. I laughed and hugged her back.

"OMG! t feels like ages scince I've seen you. I picked out the dress, I hope you like it. O! and the shoes! I'll also do your make up." I was grateful she was here. Even though she's crazy, it can be refreshing. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Grace. I don't know what i'd do without you." She squeezed back and turned around to get my stuff ready.

~~~

About twenty minutes later I was finished. I cleaned up and put the dress on. The shoes were black high heels. I wasn't wearing too much make up. Just a little black eye liner with some eyeshadow and some lip gloss. In that time Grace was telling me what i'd missed on the out side world. I walked out with Grace and saw that Logan was gone so I went over to the policeman. I turned back to Grace and gave her a hug.

"I'll see ya later." She said and I nodded. She turned and walked out of the police station. I was jealous of that. If I tried that, I would most likely get tasered. I looked back to Joe who was looking very grim.

"Your lawyer is already on his way to the court room. You'll be escorted there in a police cruiser." I nodded so he knew I understood. I turned around waiting for the handcuffs. I felt them tighten around my wrist. Joe grabbed my arm and lead me to a door which wasn;t the front.