Epilogue ~ A New Beginning ~

************

This chapter isn't edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

***********

Epilogue ~ A New Beginning ~

5 years later

Alethiea's POV

"Mummy wake up!" I felt a tiny body jumping on me. I let out a laugh and turn to my eldest son. "It's my Birthday!!" He screamed. "Where's daddy?" As soon as he said it he came up behind him and tickled him. You could just make out him say 'stop' but you couldn't really tell over his laughter. Once he stopped getting tickled he started talking again. "I'm turning four today."

"Yes you are and now Jason, you need to go get ready so you can go to your party."

"Okay mummy." He raced out of the room to go get dressed. I turned to Mark and smiled. Yes I said Mark, bet you didn't see that one coming. Nah you probably all saw it coming.

"Can you go get Rose? It's going to be a challenge just getting out of bed." He chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Of course my dear." He walked out of our room to go get our daughter. I rubbed my swollen belly and tried to get up. This was our third kid. Jason, who's obviously four, Rose is one almost two and now a third.

My life since I was free has been different then I thought it would be but I wouldn't give it back of the world. I just wish that Jason was here. I have a feeling if he was, he would have a different wife and kids. I got married to Mark six months after I was let go. A year later we had Jason, then two years later we had Rose and now I'm seven months pregnant again. Grace was put into a psychiatric prison, which is a lot like a mental hospital two states over and Phil went to a prison far from here. I visit Anna regularly and she'll be released soon. My life's good and I'm glad.

I just hope that I won't have to try grasping freedom again.

*******************

Thank you so much if your still reading. I hope you liked the story. If you have any idea who should play the charaters please tell me :)

Till next time............