Chapter 10 ~ The Memory~

************

This chapter isn't edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

************

Chapter 10 ~ The Memory ~

Dream

I grabbed Jason's drink from his hand when he was about to take a swig. I realised that he hadn't had any yet. Oh well. I downed it one go. Starting to feel a little tipsy as I handed it back to Jason. I need fresh air. I grabbed Jason's hand and lead him outside. We walked outside into the garden and sat down on a bench. I put my head on his shoulder and rested.

"Alethiea?" I grunted so he knew I was listening. "I um have something I wanted to tell you." I nodded my head slightly for him to continue. "I err think- wait no, I know I do." He took a deep breath to start again. "I love you, Alethiea." I was shocked. Not that I wasn't happy but just shocked. I grinned and looked up at him. I pulled his face to mine and pressed my lips to his. I pulled away.

"I love you too." He grinned like a maniac and put my head back on his shoulder.

"I'll be right back. I love you and stay put." I nodded and stayed on the bench.

"I love you too!" I yelled back. He chuckled and gave me a small but passionate kiss. I saw him walk back into the party..

I was in the garden for about five minutes waiting for Jason when I started to get really dizzy. But I only had one drink. I tried to stand up but i was too dizzy. Everything was spinning around and I couldn't get it to stop. When I finally stood up I fell immediately.

"Damn she took the drink." A mysterious voice said. I felt myself being lifted up. The mystery person started to talk but I couldn't hear them anymore. I was slipping into the darkness. "We'll just have to add you to the plan." The mystery person said. They sound a bit sadistic. I tried to stay awake but the blackness was too much. Every second i was slipping into it until it fully consumed me.

~~~

I woke up to see a bright light. I groaned and tried to sit up. It took about five times to get up without throwing up. I heard voices but I couldn't place who they belong too.

"You IDIOT! SHE DRANK IT!" A person said who sounded like a girl. "He was supposed too!" Who are they talking about? And would that good awful screeching stop? "HOW COULD YOU!"  Apparently not.

"Don't yell at me. You could of helped. Don't blame this all on me. I had an Idea though." This person sounded like a boy. I heard the girl snort, not a very attractive sound.

"Well that's new." Wow, she's a bitch.

"Shut up." He muttered but continued. "We could add her into the whole plan. We can pin it on her." He sounded proud of himself.

"Well that's all fine and dandy but their's one probable in your plan."

"Which is......?" He was starting to sound annoyed. These people did not work very well together.

"How are we supposed to get him here? He's not drunk or drugged so how are we gonna kill him?" Kill? They were joking right? Right?

"I could take him on." i heard another snort. It made me want to shiver in disgust but I held back the urge.

"I highly doubt that."

"Well we could lure him here by using her and when he come just know him in the head."

"That;s not actually a bad idea. Okay I'll go get him and you stay here with her." She said 'her' with much disgust. Damn, I'm glad i'm not 'her'. For some reason I felt like I had to pretend that I was still asleep so they wouldn't know I was listening. I went back into my position before, which took a lot of effort,  i heard footsteps come closer to me and then a door closing. I felt someone breath along my neck, which totally creeped me out.

"Now what are we going to do with you?" The voice sounded familiar but I was still to disoriented to recognised anything. "Well soon enough we'll have you in Prison for your boyfriends murder." That'swhat snapped my attention. They  WERE TALKING ABOUT ME AND JASON!!!!! OH MY GOD!! THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND KILL JASON. I tried to be as still as possible but it was hard.. The person behind me left and I heard the door open and close. I risked opening one eye to see if he was really gone. Yes he was. i stood up in a hurry but it was too later. The door opened and I felt my blood turn cold.

"Ally?" Relief flooded me when I turned to see Jason. I ran over to him.

"Jason. We have to get out of here-" I didn't get to finish because I heard a 'thump'  and Jason went down to the ground. I screamed and went over to him. "Jason!. Wake up. Wake up!!!"

"Oh you always have been a stupid person." I knew that voice. I can't remember who though! I felt someone kicked me in the side of my stomach. I fell on my side, groaning in pain.

"Why are you doing this?" I was starting to get worried getting Jason and I out of here alive.

"see. You really are a stupid person." She kicked me again and walked over to Jason. I saw a knife in her hand but it was to late to do anything. She started to cut Jason on his arms legs and face. I crawled over to him and she walk walked away. I held his hand and cried.

"I'm sorry Jason. I'm sorry I can't get you out of this." His hand brushed past my face wiping away my tears.

"You have nothing ti be sorry about. I love you Ally. i really do. Please tell parents that i love them too."

"Don't speak like your never going to see them again, Please." I said desperately.I think we both knew that he was going to die.

"Promise me you'll tell them, your parents and your siblings." I just nodded, I couldn't say anything. "Promise me you'll be strong and move on?"

"I don't think I can do that." I said in a shaky voice.

"I can't die knowing that you'll stay stuck in the past when I know you can be happy. Promise me."

"I promise." To seal the deal I gave him one last kiss. I felt his grip on my hand loosen and then he just went limp.

Before I could do anything I felt something painful hit me over my head. Before I Let the darkness consume me, I looked back to see who had official ruined my life. When I saw who it was devastated.

Everything went dark.

End Dream

**************

Again I'm sorry it's short.

**************