Chapter 3 ~ The Party ~

************

This chapter isn't edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

************

Chapter 3 ~ The Party ~

Jason and I walked hand in hand into Phil's house. There were already a lot of people drinking and dancing. I always felt uncomfortable at these parties. Jason's hand squeezed mine reassuringly. I looked up at him and grinned. He lead me through the crowd of people who were dancing and into the kitchen. It was the least crowed place. I was glad to have an escape. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and sat back on the kitchen bench. Jason was talking one of his friends and he had a beer in his hand. He walked back over to me and hugged me. "Come on. Let's dance."

"You know I have two left feet. I can't dance." I really didn't want to dance. Especially when their are a lot of people around. I followed him reluctantly. Jason pulled me closer to him. He started to sway to the music and making me do the same, I put my head on his shoulder and let him move us around the little room we had. I think we had been dancing for about ten minutes but I couldn'r be sure. I'm sure we stopped dancing to the songs that were playing but I was having a good time. Something I hadn't done at a party since I was nine. I felt someone tug on my arm and I looked around. It was Stacy. She looked worried.

"What is it Stacy?" It looked like she was going to say something but the drunken iditot Phil inturrupt her.

"Well, well, well, when did this happen?" He asked gesturing to me and Jason. "Damn." He said shaking his head."Well that's interesting because, well you know your brother?" Wait what? Was he saying Vince warned away the guys at our school or something else?

"What did you just say?" I felt my anger spike. I felt like smacking that cocky smirk off his face. I think Jason knew what I was thinking because he stood in front of me and ushered Phil away but not before giving me a small kiss. God he's such a narsisistic asshat. I turned back to Stacy remembering that she was going to tell me something. "What is it Stacy?"

"It's Grace she needs you. She- well he, She'll tell you." She grabbed my arm and lead me towards the stairs. She lead me to the last door on the left. Before I opened the door I heard someone crying. I hurriedly pushed the door open and found Grace on the bed crying. I ran over to her and gently patted her back.

"Grace sweeite. What happened?" I said soothingly.

"T-travis. I found him w-with K-kim in one of these rooms." I winced. Ouch. Travis was obviously her boyfriend or at least her now ex-boyfriend and Kim was her younger sister. "God he even had the guts to tell me he'll 'be right down in a minute'." I would have laughed at her imitation but she would hit me and never talk to me again.

"What did you do?" Knowing Grace she would have never just left. she was biting her lip nervously. Uh-oh she did do something.

"I um might of hit both of them. Also I kind of trashed the room." Oh Phil is not gonna like this. As if he heard me, Phil started screaming. I looked at Grace and she looked back at me nervously.

"Please don't tell me it was Phil's room?" She closed her eyes and nodded. This made the situation ten times worse. Phil was obbessed with three things. One, his looks. Two, his popularity and finally everything he owns in his room. Grace gave me a pleading looked . I sighed and walked out the door to settle things with Phil. I walked out of the room and down the stairs where the yelling was coming from. I squirmed through the crowd of people who had gather to see what was going on. Phil was yelling at Jason and Vince. When did Vince get here? Before anyone started to throw any punches I stepped between Vince, Jason and Phil.