Chapter 11 ~ The Truth Comes Out ~

************

This chapter isn't edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

There will be coarse language towards the end of this chapter.

Also information about Ambien will most likely be incorrect but it is used for this story.

************

Chapter 11 ~ The Truth Comes Out ~

Again, I felt like screaming. I felt hurt, sad, betrayed, completely pissed off and so many other emotions that it was overwhelming. I started to hyperventilate. I didn't even notice that the cell door had opened.

"Ally? Are you okay?" I only realised that Anna was there. For how long? i don't know. "Ally. You have a visitor." Who? All my family knew that I didn't what them to see me in prison. No? It couldn't be? Could it? I stood up ready to face whom ever it was out there. Anna had a worried look on her face and she gave me a hug. I walked out of the cell and the guards placed handcuffs on me. I felt the stitches in my lip start throb. Now that I think of it, all of my injuries were. We walked through a door that lead to the visitation area. It was a room that was divided in half. In the middle was glass that you can talk through it by little holes. There were separate table for each in-mate. I looked around for my visitor. When I found her, I felt my blood boil. Trying to control my temper, I went to go face one of Jason's murderers. I put on a fake smile so she wouldn't know I suspect anything.

:"Hi Grace." I said in a very fake happy voice.

"Hey! When Vince said that you won't see them, I was starting to worry about you. Clearly my intuition was right. What happen to you?" It surprised me at how fake she. I never noticed it before. When she asked about my face I could have sworn a sadistic happiness emotion cross though her eyes.

"Well your my best friend Grace, I know that it would hurt you, I wouldn't want you to live in my shadow or anything." I said dropping hints. I knew it didn't really make sense but I felt my temper rising and rising. I had to keep my cool if she was going down. Taking a deep breath I wait for her to continue.

"Well how's it going here? I mean your face?" Again the sadistic look. It made me feel sick. I scratched my arm. I noticed that I've got a little bit of a rash but I don't know where it came from.

"Oh you know you beat up people your gonna get knocked around a little." I didn't tell her much because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

"Well are you going to elaborate?" She sounded disappointed.

"Well that's basically all there is too it."

"Visiting time is over." I sighed in relief and stood up.

"It was so good to see you grace. I hope you visit again soon. Kay'?" Again faking the happiness made my stomach feel sick.

""Will do." Before she could walk away, I turned away first. I walked back to my cell and just sat down on my bed with my thoughts and waiting for Anna to return.

~~~

"Hey are you okay?" Anna said walking so she could sit on my bed. "What happened? and start from the start."

"Do you remember about the dream I had two nights ago?" She nodded. "Well they were memories. I only blacked out for a couple minutes.The rest I saw Jason get murdered by my other best friend and ex- boyfriend, which he also happened to be Jason's friend as well." I said it in one big rush. I felt the tears again and Anna hugged me until I ran out.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I turned around towards the harsh voice and saw that it was Ronnie the 'boss' of the royals.

"What does it matter?" I didn't mean for it to come out harsh. She put her hands up in a surrender gesture.