3.

~Louisa~

*Flashback- 2 Months Ago*

"Lou?" A voice yells across the mansion.

"Coming!" I call back.

I turn the corner toward the voice and bump into someone, quite harshly.

"Ms. Karrington." The man greets coldly.

"Hi, Governor Redding." I reply nervously.

"What brings you to my home?"

"I'm here to see Blake" I answer.

"Blake, always having some stupid blonde over..." He mutters disgustedly under his breath as he passes me and continues down the hall.

I just shake my head and start back to Blake's room.

"Your dad scares me." I whimper as I close the bedroom door behind me.

"What'd he do this time?" Blake asks hotly.

"He sneered about you and all your blondes you have over. I recall he said something along the lines of dumb blondes or something to that extent." I rant.

"All my blondes? There's only been two." He states.

"You think I don't know that? Your dad's just mental." I giggle.

"He doesn't have any taste if he thinks my blondie isn't a cutie." Blake says teasingly.

"Shut up!" I shriek playfully as he takes my arm and pulls me to lay beside him on his bed.

"Do you think Ellie would be mad at me about this?" I ask cautiously.

I see Blake take in a breath and twist his head to look at me.

"I don't think so. I think that if we were happy, she would be happy for us in return. She was always the understanding one out of the three of us." He replies.

"I just feel like I'm betraying her memory or something. Violating girl code..." I sigh.

"I'm sure she'd be glad that I ended up with you and not someone like Sarah Foster." He chuckles.

"Hey, slut shaming isn't nice!" I chide.

"You know as well as I do that she has a 'special deal' with Mr. Glass. There's no way she could actually pass half the tests in class if he didn't change her marks before putting them in the system."

"Yeah, but maybe that's the way she deals with stress?" I try to defend her.

"Whatever, the point is I'm sure she'd appreciate us together more than any other person."

"I guess so." I concede sadly.

"Plus, any other girl would be jealous about how much I mention Ellie. She would be pissed up there if I just completely left her behind because of a new girl. With you, we get to mourn and remember together." He explains.

"That's true..."

"I know. There's a reason I'm still alive." He says softly.

"This year's the last one."

"I love you, Lou." He murmurs, pulling me into his chest.

"I love you, Blakey."

"Argh, you know I hate when you call me that!" Blake groans annoyed, but still playfully.

"That's why I do it. Gotta keep you on your toes." I joke.

***

Logan is awesome, pass it on! lol ;)

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting and following! 💕