8.

~Louisa~

I open my eyes and feel the chlorine stinging, but ignore it.

I turn my head to find Blake and quickly spot him, go back to the surface and take a deep breath before diving back under the water. I reach my arms out and wrap them around his chest and kick with all my might. I resurface and inhale.

I pull Blake behind me and take him to the edge of the large pool. I sit on the edge, push myself to my feet and take a hold of Blake once more, dragging him onto the deck, as gently as I could.

"You better wake up." I mutter desperately.

I start my compressions and put my ear to his mouth, not feeling or hearing any breath. I place my mouth over his and push my air into him then go back to compressing.

"Blake!" I call out in fear and start performing CPR again.

I placed my mouth back on his and breathe out. I pull away and move to place my hands on his chest again when he heaves and coughs out water.

"Blake!" I shout and embrace him tightly.

"Hey." He coughs out.

"Sorry!" I squeal and pull away so he could get his oxygen back and work out all the water in his lungs.

After a few minutes of Blake catching his breath, he takes me off guard and pulls me into his lap.

"Well that was fun." He mumbles, with a slight chuckle, into my neck.

"No, it was not! Don't you dare scare me like that again!" I yell in disagreement and slap his chest, pushing his face away from me.

"It was a joke. I'm okay now, you saved me." He whispers, pushing my wet hair out of my face with both hands before resting them on either side of my head.

I just shake my head and feel a tear slip out.

"Don't cry, Lou. We're going to be fine. I love you." He says softly, placing his forehead against mine.

He moves his right hand and wipes the stray tear, then returns his hand to lay on my cheek. I put my hands on his wrists and look into his eyes.

"I love you too." I sigh.

Blake moves away and rubs his hands down my cheeks, my shoulders and my arms, grabbing my hands and placing them on his shoulders. He wraps his own around my waist and he pulls me even closer to him.

I hold him tighter and grab the back of his neck, pulling him to my face and kiss him. He responds almost instantly, tightening his hold me on. I play with the loose blonde curls at the nape of his neck and slowly pull away from the passionate kiss.

"We have to go." I state, looking around the pool for any cameras.

"You're right." He agrees and stands up, pulling me with him.

"This way..." I mutter and latch onto his hand, having him follow me to the change rooms.

I drop Blake's hand and start trying to open up the lockers to find any spare clothes.

"I found some!" Blake exclaims happily.

He walks into the girls' change room with a white t-shirt and black pants, as well as a pair of runners. I send him a quick smile and a nod before going back to trying to find myself something to wear.

"Here." Blake whispers into my ear from behind, as he wraps an arm around my waist.

I turn in his hold and see that he's holding a top and some pants.

"Thanks." I mumble, kissing him on the cheek. I take the clothing from him and place them on the bench behind him.

"I think they should fit you." He adds.

"They're great, thank you." I laugh. "So are you going to be a gentleman or?"

"It's not anything I haven't seen, but of course." He replies with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and take off my wet shirt. I replace it with the white and navy tank top that belongs to the swim team. I pull down my soggy pants and pull on the white capris quickly, feeling the chilly, cool air on my legs. I tie them at the waist and feel a shiver go down my spine.

"Cold?" Blake asks.

"A little." I respond honestly.

Blake looks through a few more lockers and finds a white sweater.

"Come here." He commands softly.

I walk over to the other side of the bench and turn around when he holds the sweater open for me. I push my arms into the sleeves and Blake wraps his arms around me, again.

"This will be over soon, I promise." He murmurs quietly.

"I hope so." I sigh.

"So, we're going to have to find a way to get back up there." Blake states, signalling with his head toward the vent above our heads.

I look around and spot another opening on the wall.

"You do that, I'm going this way." I joke.

"Haha." He spits back sarcastically.

"Onward to the control room?" I suggest, pulling out of his warm, comforting arms.

"To the control room we go." He affirms.

We make our way to the vent and restart our journey to find out what was going on around here.

***

Hey, everyone!

It's been a week since the last update, but since then I have posted a new chapter for my book Wonderland. and posted the first chapter of my new book called Denying to Undying.

Wonderland. is a teen fiction about Nova and her ex-best friend turned popular boy, Kaden.

Denying to Undying is a werewolf story about a girl named Arabella who is trying to find her mate.

Tbh, I upload quicker when I get votes, but comments especially. On top of that, I like to upload a chapter for my other books before double posting for this story, so for an earlier upload on here, you could read my other stories and vote and comment on those as well. Don't feel that you have to, but just letting you know that it motivates me to write haha!

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following! <3