The End

The end is finally here soon he will appear 

the world of perception will soon awake

the state of being is so full of deception

real eyes realize real lies real eyes realize real eyes

real life realize these lies real life realize these lies

Big Brother is watching, so it's time for our show

Say Hello CIA Say Hello FBI, we will make you proud

He is here now its time for the big blow 

Now take a big bow because it's time for the curtain call

After the ground shook and split, a big white slate rose from the ground. There was an ascription written in the white orbs. Not one person could read it. The words were in another language. 

I bet it's one of those languages my mother was telling me about. Sirens began to go off, and people started panicking. No one had a clue about what was going on. People were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. 

I heard my mom use that saying once. I always thought it was funny, but it's not until you see it in action. Taylor August and I were finally able to get some cover. We were trying to see what that thing was that came from the ground.

 "Taylor August, do you know what that is?" I questioned him. 

He seems to know a lot about what the government has been hiding. 

"No, I've never seen anything like this." 

"Well, can you at least read what it says?" 

"Maybe if I was closer. It doesn't appear to be in English." 

"Well, there is only one way to find out." I started walking over to slate was only to be pulled back.

 "Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to find out what that says." 

"No, I will not let you. It could be dangerous." 

"It looks like a piece of the ground. I'm sure it's not dangerous." 

"And how do you know that." 

"I just have a feeling, okay. I feel like we are supposed to read what it says. What if it's some instruction on it." 

"Okay, I'm not letting you go by yourself." 

Taylor August and I tried to rush over where the slate was. People were running away, and then a siren went off. Someone announced over the speakers telling everyone that it was okay. They were letting us know that the government had everything under control. 

They assured that everyone would be safe. Just more lies. The ground stopped shaking, and the white slate stood about 15 feet high. The announcer began speaking about how Mr. Calendar would soon be out to speak. 

My eyes widened, and I froze. Mr. Caledenr has never made any public appearance.

 I turn to Taylor August and say, "What are we going to do, now? We can't let him keep on lying to people." 

"It's okay. I got that cover. I knew he was going to make an appearance during the party. That's where your plan is in the works. Trust me, you will see it. Our main priority is getting you to that over there safe." 

We continued walking to the white slate. Civil service workers finally came out and started to direct people. That began to calm everyone down. We almost reached the whole slate until one of the civil service workers grabbed my arm. 

"I'm going to need you to come with me." 

I tried getting out of his grip, but he would let go. Taylor August grabbed his arm and told him to let me go. When he looked up to see who it was, he let go of my arm. 

"Don't ever touch her again."

 "I'm sorry, sir." 

Taylor August grabbed my hand and led me closer to the white slate. Civil service workers began surrounding the white slate. We walked to them. 

"Sorry, sir, but we are not allowed to let anybody come up to this area until the area is secure." 

"Move out my way." Taylor August said. 

The guy was hesitating about letting him through. Another civil server walked over. 

"Uh, I'm sorry, sir, he is new. You can go right on through." 

I never knew that Taylor August was so important in the government. I knew his parents worked for the government and the little that he recently told me. There is a lot that he still has to say to me.

 "Wow, I didn't know you were so important." 

"Surprising that you can make a joke in a situation like this." 

"I just have a feeling that nothing bad is going to happen." 

"How do you know that." 

"I don't think it is just a feeling. But don't try and skip over that fact that civil server worker is letting you do whatever." 

"I have a lot to tell you. I never told you before because I didn't know how you would take it or if you would trust me." 

"I trust you." 

We finally arrived right in front of the white slate. The words are not English. I started to touch it. Taylor August pulled my hand back so fast.

"What are you doing?" 

"About to touch it." 

"You don't know."

 I cut him off. "I'll be fine. Do you know what it says?" 

"No, I have never seen this before." 

I rubbed my hand over the words. For some reason, I knew exactly what it said. No one knows the time and the hour. I gasped. 

"What, what's going on? Are you okay?" 

"It says No one knows the time and the hour." 

"What does that mean?" 

"He's not coming." 

The End

A/N: So, this is the last chapter for The Date. Thank you for reading my story. I appreciate it. However, there is one more chapter, but it's more of an epilogue.