Epilogue

I remember 

I remember the first time I said I love you
I remember the first time I held you close
I remember the first time my lips touched your cheeks
I remember the first time I held your little hands
I remember the first time we laid eyes on each other
I remember the first time you were born

I guess you are wondering what happened after the white slate appeared from the ground. The white slate proved that the government has been lying to us. They told us that he was coming and needed to get ready. The white slate was a message from El Elyon that said No one knows the time and the hour.

El Elyon's message was to let us know that we should always be ready for his return because no one person knows his return time and hour. Mr. Calendar came out to announce to keep everybody wrapped up in his lies. He didn't realize that Taylor August had recorded everything he had ever said. All the lies and manipulation that he has ever done and said. 

As Mr. Calendar was giving his speech, audio played about the government's secret plans in the background. My plan worked, after all. After that, the world started a coup d'etat.

Its been a few years since what people thought was the end of the world. The world is slowly trying to get back together. Everyone knows the truth, but we still have people that still believe in Mr. Calender's plans. At least the truth has been revealed. 

It's everyone's choice now. I'm not sure when the world will be at peace or if it will ever happen. My grandmother told me that I would be the one to change the world. I never expect her dreams to come true. 

Fate is awaiting hope is the only escape. Every so often, there is a time when someone comes along holding the truth to the world's biggest secrets. It's like they know everything before it happens. There will be someone who will help save the world. 

And I just so happen to be lucky that's its my daughter the 24th star. When she's old enough she will know her destiny.