#1

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
The first time it happened is when she accidentally egged on Sasuke a little too much.

Naruto was only teasing him for fun and games, he wasn't supposed to go all Chidori on her ass and kill her.

And thus, the first loop happened.

__________________________________________________

Naruto coughed as she jolted up, she glanced at her chest, hands unclothing her jacket to see the wound that was supposed to be there.

Only it wasn't there.

Naruto froze, hands stopping, 'What?'

The blonde glanced around, hopping to see Tsunade or even Sakura nearby.

Only they weren't here.

But someone else was.

"Why good morning darling~"

"AKKAAAAA"

Naruto toppled over, hands clutching the bed as she used the mattress to defend herself. This was crazy.

She was probably kidnaped.

Confused dark eyes stared down at her, "Honey, what's wrong?"

'I'm dreaming.' Naruto reminded herself as she crawled backwards. This was crazy.

She took out a kunai. (She for some reason found one in her back pocket-?)

"Get away from me!" Naruto growled out, eyes slitting slightly.

"Honey please." The person looked around for a second, "Did you forget to take you're pills again?"

Naruto was pretty sure her face spelled out 'wtf' because she was confused as hell.

"Fuck off snake bastard."

Orochimaru frowned, eyes dropping, "Honey please, you're starting to sound like those leaf brats."

Naruto took one more look at the snake guy.

'Fuck it.' Naruto thought as she dragged the kunai into her throat. 'This better be a goddamn dream.'

(She never noticed that she was taller, that her skin was different, that her voice was different, she never noticed how Orochimaru called out for her as she stabbed herself-)
______________________________________

I'm bored and this has been on my mind for a few months so here you go!