#10

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
"How long has it been?"

Hizuren sighed, "Naruto we've been over this."

Naruto shook her head furiously, "No no no,"

The older man sighed, "Naruto please..."

The blonde continued, "No! It's been months! Years! Maybe days!"

Hizuren frowned, "Your still going on about the whole tracing three different universes?"

"IM NOT LYING!" Naruto screeched, she dug her nails into her arms.

Hizuren felt pity for the little Fox holder. He had just...found her like this when he went for his monthly visit. Ever since Naruto has been sprouting things like how she was from a different universe and so on. To be honest, it freaked him out a little bit.

"I'll be back tomorrow Naruto.."

She scratched at the bars, "YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" Big blue eyes gazed at him, "PLEASE!"

Hizuren shook his head and walked out of the basement of the Hokage tower, his hidden ANBU trailing after him.

"PLEASE!"

He ignored it. Even the little bubble of guilt that threatened to appear.

XxX

"I-I'm..." Naruto ignored the burning of her eyes, "Im alone.."

Sobs came out of her throat. The white gown she was forced into turning wet.

"A-And," A little hiccup spilt out, "Now...The number one person I t-trusted didn't believe m-me."

More sobs came out of her throat as she curled up into a little ball. The stress and anxiety finally coming down on her.

Her breathing became labored as breathing became a challenge, breathes were short and fast as Naruto tried to take in deep breathes.

Only, she couldn't.

Narutos eyes started to gaze over, her breathes low and shallow.

The ANBU standing guard didn't care.

The last thing Naruto heard were the sounds of snickering guards.

And thus, Uzumaki Naruto dies. Something becoming a common thing.

Uzumaki Naruto was labeled Insane by the Hokage. Naruto was then locked away in the farthest prison in the Hokages personal prison bunkers under the Hokage tower.

Xxx

Do you really think that Naruto would be all flowers and rainbows this whole story? It needs to be a little dark at some point. Not everyone can stay happy and ignore all the stress and confusion forever. It all comes crashing down onto you like a pile of bricks at some point.

Thanks for reading or whatever!

- Meopize <3