#6

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
The next time Naruto woke (-or jerked) up was when she was in the middle of a team meeting. Mostly likely the first ever meeting they experienced.

She had sort of grown used to these loops so she just acted like nothing happened and continued to grin like a idiot.

She ignored what everyone was saying up until something Sasuke said caught her attention.

"-nd I will get my revenge, he stole my goddamn socks. My really soft and comfortable ones. Fuck him. I swear, on my honor, I will get my socks back."

Naruto couldn't help but look, and then burst out laughing. She ignored the glare Sasuke sent her, he ignored the way he fired up some hand signs. She ignored the way Kakashi didn't do anything, she ignored the way Sakura smacked her harshly over the head.

She ignored the burning she felt on her skin.

She just continued to laugh. Naruto didn't know why, maybe it was her way of dealing with all the pain, even if the few loops she's done were all kinda funny it still hurt to see everyone...so different.

She ignored the tears falling down her face and everything exploded Into a burning ball of red.

She ignored how everything ended up in darkness.

And thus, Uzumaki Naruto died at the hands of Uchiha Sasuke.