#3

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Naruto took a deep breath as she bent up. Her eyes fluttering open as the sun blinded her for a second.

She was so confused.

Naruto sighed as she looked around her apartment, everything looked the same as she had left it before.

Suddenly, a bell rung.

Getting up and throwing the blankets off her, Naruto walked out of her room, noticing that she was already dressed.

'What's the old grandma calling us for?' The blonde thought as she put on her black ninja sandals. The last time Tsunade had called all the leaf ninja together was when she was announcing the war they would be fighting.

Naruto hoped that it wasn't something grave like that this time.

As she walked down the streets of Kohona, Naruto noticed that all the buildings were painted the same thing.

Black socks.

"What the fuck." Naruto whispered to herself, this was getting creepy af.

When she got before the Hokage tower, Naruto noticed that there was a giant circle.

She almost screamed in shock.

"OHMYGOSH" Naruto put her hands before her and slowly backed away from the thing before her.

"Naru-chan~?" The thing questioned cheerfully as it came closer.

"What the hell happened to you!?" Naruto swore this was the scariest thing to ever happen to her.

The thing looked at her with worried onyx eyes, "Naru-chan, do you need to lay down?"

Naruto ignored the thing in favor of looking up at the Hokage mountain.

'Kill me.' Naruto whimpered as she backed away from the thing. 'Something please kill me.'

The thing touched her shoulder, the blonde haired ninja flinched at the touch and looked at the thing in horror.

"Wha.." Naruto almost cried as she looked at the thing, "What did...What did Orochimaru..do to you..?"

The thing looked shocked for a second before it's face broke out into a look full of anger, "Naruto Uzumaki, what the glitter-cluck are you talking about? My son would never do anything to me."

Naruto swore she screamed at that given moment.

In front of her was Sasuke. But he was in robes that didn't cover his middle chest, his face was overdone with make-up and glitter and his hair had a little pink bow in it.

And on the Hokage Mountain was Sasuke, but the rock was covered in make-up and glitter.

It was scary. 

"Where's.." Naruto licked her dry lips, "Where's grandma Tsunade?"

Sasuke tilted his head, "Tsu-chan is on her training journey with my other son Jirayia. Remember?"

Naruto felt like her heart was bleeding from all this information. Her breaths were coming out in gasps.

The final thing that really set her off was when Orochimaru came out from the crowd, holding a snake in his hand. His pale face was colored with markers and glitter.

All in all he looked like a monster that was terrifying.

"Daddy!" The snake boy came running, "I'm beautiful like you now!"

And thus, Uzumaki Naruto died of a heart attack in the middle of a black socks meeting.
____________________________________

This turned out way different then I was going for, but I hope this satisfies you for the time being!

Thanks for reading or whatever!

-Meopize <3