#11

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
"Okay," Naruto muttered under her breath as she paced.

"Okay." It came out clearer this time, hands reached up to grip her head.

"This won't stop," Naruto continued, "The loops - Repeats, whatever - won't stop. And I still don't know why."

"I've already tried telling someone," Her hands trembled, "And it didn't turn out well."

Naruto took a deep breath, "Okay. So I can't tell anyone, as nobody will believe me. I can't hide away, someone will get suspicious. I can't keep dying, I will just keep getting sent to the next loop."

Naruto looked at the door in front of her, "Then what should I do?"

'Deal with it.' A deep voice rumbled, 'Make the most out of all of this.'

Naruto jumped, eyes flashing open. She didn't even know she closed them.

"Who are you?" She wanted to know.

A chuckle ripped through her head, 'Just an imaginary voice..'

Naruto doubted it, but she left it be, "So I should just go out and face the world?"

'Exactly.'

Naruto literally had nothing to lose, if she died she would come back in some other world.

"Fine."

Naruto got up, and opened the door.

...And got hit with a bowling ball.

And thus, Uzumaki Naruto died at the hands of a bowling ball. Apparently in this world, throwing bowling balls at people was a normal greeting. From a young age you were taught to catch it before it hit you.