#9

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Naruto really hated her life.

Really.

She did.

Naruto didn't really enjoy living on the streets and getting soaked in the rain.

This stupid loop had her in for a surprise, apparently Donzo managed to take over the world. There were no ninjas and it was all ranked on money and power.

And Donzo had it all.

Naruto was one of the homeless people, pelted with rain and starved until you could see her bones. She managed to locate Sakura, Sasuke was still a lost cause.

....She was still mad at the other him for killing her.

"Is there an Uzumaki Naruto here?"

Her head snapped around, her voice breaking free before she could even think about it.

"Yes! I'm Uzumaki Naruto.."

The men turned around, hands reaching for their guns.

"By order of lord Donzo, Uzumaki Naruto is to be destroyed."

Sakura turned, skin pale and eyes hollow, "Naruto! You idiot, move!"

But Naruto couldn't, her legs were frozen. Why couldn't she just get a good loop, one where flowers danced and sausages ran free.

"-pare to die!"

BANG

BANG

THUMP

And thus, Uzumaki Naruto died at the order of Danzo, his reasons for doing it were because he didn't want the only child of Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato running around, trying to over throw him.