#12 Part 1/3

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
After all that mess, Naruto woke up and heard screams. She could recall someone grabbing her arm and yanking her out of the dirty bed, the floors and walls were trembling while many of the furniture was already tipped over or hitting things. Naruto could hear screams of agony, pain, hurt, and mostly, horror.

Once the person carrying her got outside the doors, they stopped in mid step. Looking up as they took in everything. Naruto noticed the red in the corner of her eye, the green dress she'd seen in the pictures. But as Naruto also looked up, her pupils shrunk down.

A big wall, Naruto didn't bother to guess the height, looked to have been broken. Up above it stood a giant skinless being. Her breaths paused, her hands got sweaty as the person carrying her tightened thei- her, because Naruto was so sure it was her, grip on her body. The skinless being looked to have broken some part of the wall, little babies were coming in through the hole that the skinless being had made. No, Naruto knew they weren't babies, they were a lot bigger and some even wore horrid grins that made her want to puke.

Naruto's eyes grew large as she watched an innocent woman with a child, a baby, be taken into the giants big hand. Naruto was about to scream out, to tell someone to save them, but the words she wanted to hear wouldn't come out. Nothing came out, just the guilt that started clawing at her heart as she watched the giant take a big bite out the women. The child was still screaming.

The women lay limp.

"Naruto!" Who Naruto was sure was Kushina yelled softly, "Don't watch, keep your eyes on me." Naruto did as told, even if she had gone through being a ninja being hit many times and such. This was nothing compared to any of it, this was just horrible. Naruto faintly remembers Sasuke telling them his clan was killed off by his older brother, Itachi, maybe it went something like this? Without the eating off course. From what Naruto knew, Kushina was in here. So many the others would be as well?

She could worry about that later, Naruto focused on the green in Kushina's dress. Hoping that the voice was right from before. But this, this is not something she wished to enjoy. There was nothing to enjoy here unless you were a monster, that was something Naruto had no wishes to become as of right now. Watching this, the mother and the child, Naruto wished for it to end. She had no idea on what this world was about.... But she didn't want this to happen to more innocent people, the children and men and the women, this shouldn't be happening. This honestly wasn't alright.

"There's not enough room!" Naruto looked up and saw a crowd of people crowding around a dock, there was some boats there but they were packed with people. Kushina rushed up to a blonde man who was with two children around Naruto's age. She instantly recognized her teammates.

"Iruka!" Kushina yelled as she ran towards Iruka, his hair was messy and his clothes were filled with blood. Naruto noticed that Sakura and Sasuke weren't fairing much better themselves.

"Oh Kushina, thank heavens you're alright!" Iruka cried out as he ran up and gave her a hug, then he stepped back and looks around. "Wheres Minato?" Kushina looked at the ground.

"H-he.. He went outside the walls for a little bit to go do something, he didn't tell me what... I haven't seen or heard of him today." Naruto yanked slightly on Kushina's dress, singling to let her down. As Naruto looked at her body and how small it was compared to her other one, she could guess that she was around the age or 10 or 11. Both Sakura and Sasuke were staring at the ground with blank eyes, Naruto could only wonder on what happened to the both of them. Sakura was wearing a dark red scarf, interesting.

"Oh Kushina," Iruka sighed, "I'm sure-"

"Last calling! The ships are leaving in a few minutes!" A man yelled at the top of his lungs, everyone around them started pushing even more.

"Please! Let me on! I have children!"

"My wife's pregnant! Move aside!"

"Please!" One poor looking woman said as she held up two children, both were small children, "Please take my children! Leave me!"

Iruka sighed and looked Kushina in the eyes, "I'm sorry." He took a look at Naruto and quickly snatched her up, Naruto was so used to her old Iruka doing this that she didn't even question it at first.

"Ah! The titans are coming, hurry up!"

Kushina choked on a sob, "Naruto.. Grow up well, eat your veggies and don't forget to take a bath every night." Naruto felt the water spring to her eyes, "And remember, we love you. Minato and I."

"We're leaving!"

Iruka quickly grabbed Sasuke and Sakura by the shirts and threw them up onto the boat, ignoring the way they screeched at they landed. It was so crowded that it took them a minute to find a spot to actually sit. Iruka smiled at Naruto as he threw her up onto the boat.

Naruto landed harshly on her side and the feet of people trampled on her, she felt someone yank onto her shirt and pull her up into a stand.

"Naruto?"

XxX

Hush, I know I changed some things.

Hope you enjoyed or whatever!

- Meopize