Prologue

"Goku!!" Gogeta yelled as he tried to grabbed Goku's hand. "Senzu bean." Goku weakly said, Vegetto quickly got out a pouch filled with Senzu bean and threw it at Gogeta.

"Eat this.." Gogeta said as he placed the senzu bean at Goku's mouth, chewing and swallowing, Goku got up at his feet.

"Goku-sa!!" Chi-chi screamed out as she hugged him, Gogeta smiled and Vegetto walked up to the damaged Piccolo. "What are we going to do about him?"

"Help him big brother." Gotenks said as he got closer, "Vegetto. Give him a Senzu bean also." Goku said with his eyes closed. "But..."

"Just do it please. Everyone can have a change of heart."

"Oi. Eat this." Vegetto threw the Senzu bean at his mouth, he stood up and jumped back. "Don't think you won Son Goku!" He shouted before flying away.

"Troublesome." Gogeta sighed, "Well we will also be going." the blonde said as he levitated, "Wait!" Chi-chi yelled.

"At least come to our wedding." Chi-chi smiled, "Buddy. Let's go." Krillin said, "Fine."

"Gotenks... Vegetto..." Gogeta said without breaking contact with Goku. "Let's go."

At the wedding

"You may now kiss your groom." The priest said as he closed his book, Chi-chi got closer and gave a kiss. Everyone expect Gogeta clapped, "Pointless." he muttered under his own breath. "Brother..." Vegetto shook his head, "What if nobody claps for you during your wedding?"

He began clapping furiously, "Wait until we get home. You..."

"Everyone let's take a photo!" Goku yelled, everyone got up and stood next to one another with the bride and groom standing in the middle.

"3... 2... 1... Snap." The photographer said, "Ok!" Goku smiled.

"And with that.... The life's of the brothers began."