Chapter 2

Five years later

[Gogeta]

"Dadadada ha!" I yelled as I punched with 100 tonne of weights. "Yo Gogeta!! Come down and take a rest!" King Kai yelled at me as I kicked, "Ok!" I shout back as I turned back to my normal state, making me fall due to the weight and gravity of the planet.

He brought out tons of food and I removed my weights, "Isn't it your youngest brother birthday today?" King Kai asked as I dug in.

I nodded, "And I'm going back tomorrow. I think my brothers will hate me." I said as I placed down the food. "I just left them."

He sighed, "Gogeta. They can't possibly hate you."

I gave a faint smile, "Thanks King Kai... for the last five years." he walked back to his broken house and started fixing it back.

"You might want to go back today. I'm sensing danger." He said, while his antenna moved around like crazy. "I think I will. After I finish."

And in five minutes I was done, "Well King Kai. Thank you. I'll visit you next time." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked back to the snake road.

"Well I'm coming back home guys!!!!"

[Vegetto]

"Happy birthday Gotenks." I laughed as I placed down chocolate cake down at the table, his favourite. "Thanks Nii-chan." He smiled as I lit the candles, "Brother is coming tomorrow. Are you happy?" I asked.

"I sure am!" He exclaimed, I chuckled and finished. "Make a wish." I said, he said something inaudible and he blew out his candles light.

As he cut the cake and placed it onto a plate, I sensed a high power level. Gotenks must have felt it as well as he stopped, "Nii-chan." I nodded. "Let's go meet Goku." I said as I opened the window and flew out, followed by Gotenks.

"Kame house." He said, I nodded as I turned east and increased my speed, "Nii-chan." Gotenks spoke. "Faster."

I sighed and flew there at top speed, and reach there in three minutes. "Goku!" I yelled, "Ah Vegetto! Gotenks!" Goku shouted back, I saw a little boy hiding behind his legs. We let ourselves drop to the ground and walked up to him, "Did you feel the power level?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Bulma. Roshi and krillin. Hide." Gotenks said as he tried to push the three back into the house.

We heard a laugh coming from above and saw a man flying, he had long spiky hair and had a scouter?

"Kakarotto." He said as he landed on the ground, "Who are you?" I asked as I got closer. "I'm Radditsu." He laughed, Krillin walked forward and crossed his arm. "You better get out of here. Goku here can take you out." He mocked, "Krillin move back!" Goku shouts as krillin was hit by a.... tail.

"A tail?!" We all exclaimed, "Krillin-kun!" Gotenks panicked as he tried to take out Krillin who was stuck in the kame house.

"You're a Saiyan...."

"Kakarotto. What are you doing? Why is this planet all lively?" He asked as he wrapped his tail around his amour. Goku gave him a confused look, "Kakarotto? My name is Goku! And I'm a earthling!" He fought back, the man laughed as he hit Goku. I growled as I got into my fighting stance.

"I'm your brother. And... Ah! I guess this is my nephew." He said as he picked up Goku's child by the collar, "If you want your child to be safe, come meet me at the farm."