Chapter 5

[Gogeta]

[6 Months later]

"5 more months until they arrive." Vegetto said while sending a punch that was aimed for me, I blocked it with my hand and grabbed it, twisting it and sending him back flying with a kick.

"And we need you to be super saiyan by then, but we can't get our brother killed." I said while pointing at him shadow sparring, "Guess so." he rubbed his nose and backflipped.

I charged up my ki and rushed at him, "Did you ask Bulma for special training item?" I asked while he dodged my slow attacks.

"Yup. Gravity chamber, apparently you can manipulate gravity." He said, "Oh." was all that I gave as a respond while kneeing him. I then grabbed his face, "Why didn't you introduce me?" I asked before slamming him to the ground.

"Because I wanted to get stronger, and you are way above me!" He replied back as he locked my arms and slammed me to the ground, I grunted before sending a ki blast at his face that made him sent flying.

Vegetto then sent multiple ki blast at me which I deflected with the same ki blast.

"FINAL!"

"BIG BANG!"

"KAME-HAME-HAAAA!!!!"

As our Kamehameha's collided, it made a large impact that sharp pitched screeched made into my ears. The ground shook and small rocks floated in the air, we were pushed back, our feet dragging the ground. Gotenks was sent flying away and debris cut our skin as the kamahemaha blew a hole in the middle.

As we put in more ki into our blast, the sky roared, turning dark, the cold rain touching our skin as it rained heavier. I could see sparks on Vegetto's body, yellow aura engulfing him, but his hair still black, the energy he must have placed must have been hatred.

That's when I turned super saiyan, his eyes showing jealousy as he stared at me in awe. I as I stretched out my hands even more, more ki was transported into my blast. As my Kamehameha was pushing Vegetto back, he stood on his ground, looking straight at me. "LIKE I'M GOING TO LOSE!"

That when his blast became even powerful, stronger than mine, I bit my lip, causing blood to drop to the grass below my feet. Then for an instant, his hair turned blonde before he fainted due to amount of energy he placed, it had fatigue running through his body.

I stopped and walked over to him, carrying him with one arm and dragging him back to the house.
"Turning super saiyan is not easy Vegetto, you have a great amount of hatred for me but never show it unless we duel. After all, I let our mother died."

Flashback

The wailing of a baby could be head in the ED room, the young saiyan sat at the bench near the door. As the lights turned off, he stood up when the door swung open. "Sir Gogeta." The nurse called out his name, "Please come and look at your baby brother." she had a smile behind her mask. It brought a smile to the young saiyan's face as he entered the room to see his mother holding the crying baby.

He walked over to her slowly, "How are you feeling?" he asked while looking at his brother. "I'm fine Gogeta. Carry your brother for a while." She instructed while giving the baby to him, "I want you to name him Gogeta." the older female saiyan said as she was sweating crazily. He looked at her first before taking his first name, Go, and tenks from his respected teacher. "Gotenks. I want to name him Gotenks." He smiled at her.

She smiled back and took the baby and held it in her arms, "Welcome to planet Vegeta. Gotenks." Ikumi, the mother of both Gogeta and Vegetto, smiled at her youngest son. His hair consisting of both black and lavender, "He got your father's hair colour." she smiled rubbing Gogeta on the head.