Chapter 4

[Vegetto] [9pm]

"Brother are you done?" I knocked on his door, "Ah wait a second!" he shouted out. Today was the day for the party, me and Gotenks were already changed.

Gotenks was wearing a small tux, navy in colour and was wearing a white buttoned-up shirt with a black bow-tie. And I was here wearing a jet black tux with the same white buttoned-up shirt and was wearing a orange and white stripes plus black in the middle of the stripes tie.

"I'm done." Our brother said as he stepped outside with his hair blonde. "Going as super saiyan? You know Akane will get suspicious." I said, after all my brother never turned super saiyan on her.

"I'll just tell her I dyed my hair." He grinned, "Let's go. Or we will be late." I said. "We should find Gohan.." Gotenks said as he took off his tux. "You might want to put it back on. Gohan is coming back." My brother said as he picked up the small tux.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, "Gohan is coming back as I said, Piccolo contacted me yesterday saying he is bringing back Gohan for today only." he said while dressing Gotenks up again. "Let's go."

We then flew out of the house.

"Ah a party huh?"

"Goku?"

"Ah Vegetto you heard me."

"I heard it to."

"Well I wish I was at the party."

"Sorry Goku."

My brother apologised, "Umm Brother?" I tried to start a conversation, "How strong have you grown?" I asked. He chuckled, "A lot." he replied while loosening his tie.

"Thought so." I smiled while stopping and falling down, "Bulma! We're here!" I shouted while knocking on her door. As I was about to knock, the door opened, making me punch someone. "Ah Akane....." My mouth gaped open as I felt a killer aura behind me, he's behind me isn't he?

"Vegetto..." He called out, "I'm sorry." I apologised while flying away. "Have fun!!!" I shouted as I tried to escape.

[Gogeta]

"Gotenks go after your brother." I sighed while helping Akane up, "Are you okay?" I asked, "Dizzy. But other than that, I'm fine." she replied.

"I'm sorry about my brother." I apologised while walking in, "Ah a boy also came. Is he somehow related?" she asked as Gohan came in view. "Kind of. He's my best friend's son."

"Gohan!" I called out, he turned his attention to me and backed away, "Come here." I smiled. "Who are you?" He asked while hiding behind a table, I chuckled, "Elder brother of Vegetto. Nice meeting you."

I shook his tiny hand without his acceptance, "I have soft hands. Surprisingly." I whispered to Akane. She giggled, "Funny Gogeta." I smiled and continued walking.

"Hello Bulma and..... Chi-chi...." I nervously greeted, "Hello Gogeta-kun." Bulma greeted back, Chi-chi waved and I let out a big sigh of relief.

I looked at Akane who was getting along with Gohan, I smiled and grabbed a fruit punch. Taking a seat at the empty table, I crossed my legs and stared at Akane the whole time. I chuckled, "Maybe I'm falling in love with someone I just met." I whispered and ended up laughing so loud that everyone looked at me weirdly.

"What's so funny?" Akane asked while walking up to me fancily, I smiled at her and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Just thought of something funny." I whispered while finishing my drink.