Chapter 1

[Gogeta]

"Thanks guys." Goku said to us as we placed down the last box inside their new house.
"No problem." Vegetto said as he wiped away his sweat that formed on his forehead.

"We will get going. See you next time." I smiled as I flew off, Vegetto quickly caught up. "What do you think Gotenks is doing?" He asked, "Probably trouble."

"You think so?"

"Well yeah. We know him." I replied with a chuckle, he nodded his head and laughed.

And there was Gotenks ki, "See what did I told you?" I said. "Let's go."

We reached there in a speed of light, Gotenks dusted himself as we reached. "Now what did you do?" I asked as he had dirt all over his metamoran clothing and his white pants with blue waistband.

"Uh..." he trailed his words, "Well I got into a fight.. and he pushed me into a puddle of mud and I got angry and I just beat him up. I'MSORRYPLEASEDON'TKILLME!!!" He screamed in fear, Vegetto came close to Gina and picked him up and got most of the dirt with a simple ki. "We won't. We are just going to punish you." He sniffed as he heard the word punish, "I'm sorry!"

I laughed as I levitated, Vegetto did the same with Gotenks in his arms. "Get washed up when we reach home."

We slowly flew back and we talked, "I heard Chi-chi's pregnant."

"Eh really?" I replied in surprised, "So is it a boy or a girl?" I asked, "Chi-chi said it was a boy. I really wonder if he will be like Goku." Vegetto chuckled.
Our youngest brother eyes sparkled, "So how does it feel to be a super saiyan." Gotenks asked and I froze.

"Vegetto. Did you tell him?" I asked with anger showing on my face, "Uh... um.... ah... brother I can explain." Vegetto panicked, "Three seconds!"

He quickly flew with Gotenks grabbing tightly to his blue gi, I took in a deep breath before chasing after them. "VEGETTO!!!!"

"Aahhhhhh!" He screamed in fear as he picked up his speed. "Brother!!!!! Please I can explain!!!!" He yelled while u-turning back to Goku's home. My blood boiled and I quickly increased my speed and caught Vegetto by the back of his shirt. "Explain now." I said, "Umm. About that."

"You see. Gotenks asked me why your hair was yellow instead of black like mine. Then he said he saw you with a black hair the other day and you suddenly turned super saiyan, he came to me and told me and I panicked. Tell him that you could go super saiyan, and we are of the saiyan race."

"I was planning to tell him when he was fifteen!!! You idiot!!" I shouted, "I'm sorry." he apologised. "So does that mean we could go super saiyan?" Gotenks asked, "Well yes. But you need anger to trigger it. Mine was triggered when our mother died, you were still a baby and Vegetto was.... with dad."

"Anyways I sense danger coming real soon." I spoke while looking at the dark clouds, "Let's go home." I flew off first.

I landed in front of our small house that Bulma gave us for free, I unlocked the door and took of my boot. "Home sweet home." Vegetto said behind me while taking off his boot with Gotenks.

"Go take a shower. Me and your brother has something to talk about." I smiled as Gotenks ran to the bathroom with new metamoran vest and his white pants and blue waistband.

"Vegetto. I'm going away for a while. When I'm gone. Take care of Gotenks." I said, "Brother!" he shouted. "Don't worry. I'm going away to train, tell Gotenks the truth when he hits his fifteen birthday. After his birthday."

"We can all go together to train! Why?" He asked, "I don't want you guys to be in danger. I had already caused enough trouble, and remember, I go out of control from time to time. And I want to suppress it while I'm away training."

"Brother!" He shouted slamming the table and yellow aura surrounding him, "I'm sorry. I'll be back in roughly five years. When Goku's child is about 4 years old."

"Also. Keep training, danger is coming in the next five years. I'll be back." I stood up and Vegetto grabbed my shoulder, "Who's going to be the head of the family!!!!" He shouted, punching me to the ground.

"You are." I spoke while getting up, "Remember. If you end up getting married while I'm away, I congrats you and keep Gotenks safe. Our brother safe."

"You asshole!" He yelled while grabbed my metamoran vest, "Vegetto. I'm sorry." I knocked him out cold. I carried him and plopped him down onto his bed. I opened the window and got my stuff, I then flew out.

"Gotenks. Vegetto be safe." I prayed while going even faster, "King yenma!" I telepathically contacted him. "Ah Gogeta? What do you want?" He asked," can you teleport me to you?" I replied, "Why?" He asked, "You're not even dead!"

"I want to go to King Kai's and train there!" I firmly said, "You know. Training with him is hard."

"I know. And I'm willingly to take the consequence. I have to get stronger to be able to protect my brothers!" I shouted, "Oh well..." and boom, I was in front of King Yenma.

"Go behind me. And take the snake way to King Kai's. I wish you luck kid." He said as he got back to his business. I took a step forward and smiled, "I'll be back." With that, I flew at the fastest speed I could.

"King Kai!!!!!! Wait for me!!!!" I yelled as I increased my speed, "I'm going to get stronger. Way stronger to protect everyone. I'm going to way way way way stronger!!!"

[Vegetto]

"Nii-chan!" I heard, "NII-CHAN!" it screamed. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Gotenks above me, sitting down at my chest.

"Where's Nii-san?" He asked, "Well brother... he went to train." I replied. "Gotenks we need to get stronger."

"I know." He replied while getting off, "But first teach me how to fly." he said as tears shed.

"Nii-chan.... when is he coming back home?"

"When you hit fifteen."

"Then... then.. *gulp* I'll get stronger!"

I smiled as I stood up  and walked up to him, Gotenks have grown up to be a fine man. "Let's start in a hour."