Chapter 7

[Gogeta]

"A month before the saiyans arrive..." Was what I thought as I looked up at the skies directly above me, Akane was training with Vegetto and Gotenks. And I was further away from them to meditate and get my worries out of my system.

"Gogeta come train with us!" Akane shouted over, I looked down and at her with a smile. "Be ready." I said and stood up, making my way there as I immediately turned super saiyan. "Gotenks come over here." I commanded, he did as told and flew over to my side. "Ok its two vs two."

Taking my stance, my left foot behind my right, my right arm bent upwards with two fingers holding up, my left arm above my head and into a balled up fist. Gotenks also took a stance, making the exact same as mine with slight difference. "Go!" We four shouted in unison as I charged at Vegetto while Gotenks charged up at Akane.

We punch at the exact same time as our punch clashed, making dust fly upwards and the ground beneath us break and the dust settling down as my power overwhelmed him to send him flying away. I flew over behind him and kick him upwards and transmission over to him and smashed him to the ground.

"KAMEHAME-HAAAA!!!" I yelled out as I quickly charged up a blast, and then blasted it towards the ground where Vegetto was. "Not so fast!" He shouted at me as he jumped back up and flew towards me with spirit sword. He then flew above my blast and came straight for me full speed, I dodged out of the way as the tip of his ki sword was a inch away from my face.

"Not bad." I commented as I settled down on a tree branch, he hovered above me with a crossed arm and staring right at me. I smirked as I flew slowly to him, until our face was inches apart, we both looking into each other's face and smirking. We then drifted farther, until both our back hit a tree.

"BIG BANG"

"FINAL"

We then had our hands at our side as we charged at each other, "KAME-!!!" I started first, "HAME-!!!" he said the next word as we smiled sinisterly in years. "HA!!!!!!!!!"

There it was, a point blank ki blast shot. "Final Kamehame-ha!!!!!!" Gotenks joined in as Akane supported Vegetto. "Sunflower-Ha!!!!!!"

As dust blew in all directions, the mountains near us slowly breaking into small pieces. We both grinned widely as we placed more power into our blast, I was still surprising my powers to match Vegetto's, however he was able to handle himself.

I then used my left hand to control the blast and placed my two fingers on my forehead with my right. I then appeared behind them and placed my hand on their shoulder and pushed them down, dislocating them and sending them crashing down to the ground hard.

Akane screamed in pain and grabbed her respective dislocated shoulder while Vegetto stood up with his lip drooling blood. I dropped to the ground and took a pouch containing senzu beans. "Here." I said and tossed them inside their mouth, they crunched it and swallowed and got straight back up. "No more of them..." Akane whined and puffed out her cheek and I smiled. "Where do you keep the senzus?"

"Inside my belt strap." I replied to his question, "So we won right? Nii-san." Gotenks asked as he sat down on my shoulder. "Not really." The two responded and backflipped multiples times until they were further from us. "Still want to fight?"

"Yeah. It's not over until the two of us say 'give up'." Vegetto grinned and shot a ki blast at the ground, filling the area with smoke. I covered my nose with my arm and coughed as Gotenks, I then created a ki barrier and blew it away, clearing the area. Gotenks then looked up and charged up an attack, assuming that Vegetto was there, I charged up a ki blast immediately and shot it upwards.