Chapter 3

[Gogeta]

"Gohan!!" I shout out, "Damn Piccolo hiding his and Gohan's power level." Vegetto said with anger lingering in his voice.

"Chi-chi will kill us!" Vegetto exclaimed, thinking about it made my spine shiver in fear. "Let's go home... we already searched for them the whole day." Gotenks pointed out as the sun started to set.

"Vegetto... I'm sorry but... you're going to explain this to Chi-chi." I said, looking away. "Eh!? Why me!?" He screamed out, "Because nii-chan. You let Piccolo-san to take Gohan." Gotenks said, also looking away.

"Guys!!!" Vegetto grumbled, "fine..." with that he flew off towards Goku's home.

"Gotenks let's go home." I whispered and he nodded, "I feel guilty now." he said as he flew, "Don't." I commanded.

"How stronger have you gotten?" I asked, "Umm half the power level than nii-chan." he replied with a grin. "We got a year to train until the saiyans come."

"I know. You have to train harder Gotenks. Tomorrow, i will teach you." I said, "AHHHHHHH!" we heard Vegetto scream like a little girl.

"Guess Vegetto had a girlish side." I chuckled, " GOTENKS!!! GOGETA!!!! I'll kill you guys!!!!" his screaming soften and was quickly replaced with another girlish scream.

We both burst into fits of laughter before landing, "Ah home sweet home." I said as I unlocked the door. "Ah Happy Birthday." He grinned and hugged me tightly, "Thanks for remembering."

Inspecting every corner of our home, I let out a small smile. "Still have everything untouched?"

He nodded, "We never ever touched your room, so it must be dusty." I chuckled and entered my room, and sure enough, the whole room was covered in dust.

"A simple ki barrier should do the trick." I thought as I raised my ki, and sure it did. I plopped my bag down and laid down on the bed, "I'm home."

Flashback

A long way to King Kai's planet.

"I'm not even halfway there!" The saiyan exclaimed, "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

"Hey you! Get out of the way! I have a delivery to make to King Kai!" A driver shouted, he turned his head behind and grinned sheepishly.

"I'm sorry." Gogeta apologised as he flew to the back of the truck, "Hahahah." he laughed softly.

"Ah now I can sleep comfortably."

Flashback end

"I can't forget about that. The driver had shock written all over his face." I chuckled, slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day

"Brother! Wake up!" Vegetto shook me, "Huh? It's already morning?" I yawned, "It's afternoon! You never sleep this long! Plus you promised to train Gotenks!" he shouts in my ear.

"Give me a while." I said while getting up, walking to the bathroom, I freshened up and took a quick shower and came out.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Gotenks." I apologised, "It's fine nii-san."

"So I'm assuming Vegetto taught you the Kamehameha?" I asked, "Yup. But it's different. It's Final Kamehameha." he said as he got his hands together.

"FINAL KAMEHAMEHA!" He yelled as he shot out a Kamehameha with yellow like electricity surrounding it, "Guess he made improvement to it. Only Vegetto can do that." I chuckled. "Before I train you, I want to show you something."