The Stuffed Bunny

"A Lockdown is in effect, this is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill." The office lady said into the PA system. She pulled Raf and Ryanna over behind her desk, ran to the door, locked it, and pushed them down under her desk. "You two are to stay right here, don't move." She ran into the psychology room and hid. The principal ran by and pushed the panic button. Before they knew it, police cars were wailing outside and officers busted the door down and searched the area. "I have two kids under the desk." An officer shouted. "Hey, Raf, how ya doin' today?" The commander asked. "Very funny Mr. Lennox." "Alright I need  troops on the first wing and 8 on the next. Search the bathrooms, the Janitors closets, the gym, the locker rooms, everywhere. Make sure every classroom door is locked. Do Not deploy any students or teachers until I give an okay." Mr. Lennox held out both his hands, "Let's get you two outta here." The kids grabbed his hands and ran out with him. "Kneba. Stay with these two, we gotta find this Bastard." A few moments later, an Officer ran out with Mikko in hand. "She was in the Bathroom, must not have heard the Announcement." "Raf!" Mikko shouted, running to him for a hug, "Is Jack out here?" Raf shook his head. "Kneba to Lennox. I have three students our here, one male, two female, over?" "Keep an eye on them. Call the girl's father, get him here ASAP." Another officer came running out with Jack. "In the locker room." Jack walked over to the group. He looked to his left. "Where's Ryanna going?" "Hey! Ryanna! Where do you think you're going!?" Mikko shouted. Raf saw an object fall out of her backpack as she ran. He ran to see what it was. Lying on the ground, was a turquoise bunny with blue eyes and a key on the back of it. Raf turned the key and the bunny played a lullaby slowly. It was the stuffed bunny that Ryanna had yesterday. "Hey, kid! Get back over here! What do you think you're doing!?" The officer shouted at Raf. Raf ran back to the officer, who gave him a stern look. "What the Heck were you doing kid? And where's the other girl?" "She just ran off," Raf answered, "She dropped this Bunny." The officer took the bunny from Raf's hand and looked at it for a moment. He handed it back to Raf, "Hold tight on this, kid." He started jabbering into his walkie-talkie and typing on his laptop that he put on the hood of one of the police cars'. "Where do you think she's going?" Mikko asked. "I don't know, but she's definitely hiding something." Raf said, "There goes Bumblebee's happy day. Optimus is not going to be to happy." "Neither is Ratchet."