'I'm not going anywhere till I find her'

"Jack!" June Darby exclaimed when the kids returned to base. She immediately ran and hugged him. "Mom! I'm fine. Relax," Jack said. "Where is she?" Ratchet asked nervously, "Where is Ryanna?" "She ran off when Bumblebee came and picked us up." Raf said, with the Stuffed Bunny in his backpack. "Who's 'Ryanna'?"June asked. Ratchet looked away. "Well?" June demanded. "Ryanna is a child from our distant past. She, was my daughter, also Ratchet's Spark Daughter. She meant everything to us." "So, you had a child?"June said, surprised. "Yes, June. When we found her, she was only 7 years old. But after her Energon injection, she was able to age longer than humans normally do, eternal life. To humans, she would seem to be only 12 years old, but with her age, to us she's 12,000 years old, a very young girl." Ratchet said. "So, this girl is now going to, their school, and she's cabable of what, electrocution?" "No, Rya was injected with Energon. It gave her the strength we had, she has eternal life, along with an advanced type of combat training." "So she can easily hurt anyone no matter how skilled they are?" Optimus nodded. "Jackson Darby, you are not coming here or to school while this 'Girl' can snap you in half. We are going home." "No." Jack argued. "What did you just say to me?" June was getting mad.

"No. I'm not going anywhere till I find her, Mom."

"What, do you have a crush on this girl or something?"

"No, Mom. I don't. Look, you see those Bots up there? They put their life on the line for us, and we owe them. Don't they deserve to have their child if you have yours?"

June stared at Jack for a moment, then sighed. "You always wanted what was right, Jack." Jack smiled, then turned to face Optimus. "What do we do first?" Optimus smiled back and looked at Ratchet, "We're going to find her." He said. Optimus felt something knocking on his arm, it was Mikko. "Raf's got something for you." Raf pulled out the stuffed bunny from his backpack and looked at for a moment. He looked up at Optimus and stood. Raf walked to the railing and held it out for Optimus. "I think you would want this," Raf said. "It fell out if her backpack when she ran off." Optimus gently took it from Raf's hand and stared at it. Memories of him first finding Ryanna flew through his mind. The thought of that small, young 7 year old made him smile. "Thank you, Raphael." Optimus said, "This means a lot to me, and to Ratchet." "What is it?" Ratchet asked. Optimus held the Stuffed Animal in the palm of his hand for Ratchet. Ratchet took it and held it. "By the All Spark, It's the Bunny we found Ryanna with. I remember how tight she used to hold it." Ratchet looked at Raf, "Thank you, Raf. This means so much to us, all of us." He set it on the dash board of the computer. "It brings us back so many memories."

Author's Note: I recommend listening to 'Optimus' when you get to the line, 'Raf's got something for you.' Embraces the moment. I just though of that now, actually. ;-)