New Girl in School(?)

"See ya later, Bee!" Raf yelled to Bumblebee as he ran toward his school. Bumblebee honked his horn twice and drove off. Raf went to his locker and ran into Johnny, Raf's 'best' friend. "Hey, Raf, did you know we're getting a new kid today?" Johnny said. "No," Raf replied.

"I hear it's supposed to be a girl." Johnny said.

"Wow, we can now add to the growing list of girls."

"She's supposed to be in your class, but who knows?"

"Definitely NOT me."

The boys laughed. The bell rang, and kids started to file through the hallway.  Raf walked to his first period class and sat at his usual spot, the desk closest to the chalkboard. The bell rang again and everyone was in their seats. "Good morning class," Mrs. Famlion said, "Today we have a new student in this class. You can come up, sweetie." A girl, about Raf's age, stood up from her desk and walked to the front. She had light curly blonde hair and laser bright blue eyes that seemed to electrocute before she blinked. "Tell the class your name." "Ryanna." The girl said. She looked a little nervous, like she's never been in a school before. There was chain around her neck, but the pendent was hidden behind the collar of her Sweater-Dress. "Say hello to Ryanna, boys and girls." "Hi, Ryanna." everyone said at once. "Why don't you tell us a little about yourself." "Um, I'm from, San Antonio, California. I like to listen to music, and, I'm a black belt in, karate." Ryanna looked down at her shoes. Her cheeks turned bright red, as if she was embarrassed to admit it. 'She's gotta be a prodigy or something.' Raf thought. 'There's no way anyone can get a black belt at her age.' "Thank you, Ryanna, you can go back to your seat now." Ryanna speed walked to her desk and sat down. The group started the lesson.

                       At the end of 5th period, Raf thought hard about how Ryanna acted that day. She said nothing to anyone other than the teachers, she spent most of free time with her nose in a book, and never said hi unless someone said hi to her. He shook the thought when she walked past him in front of the school building. Raf followed her, just to see what she did. He watched her sit down against the wall and pull out a stuffed bunny. She squeezed it hard. "Oh, look at this," Heather Brooks, the rudest girl in school, said, walking up to Ryanna, "The new girl has a baby toy. Let's see what the kids in school think about it. Besides, it'd make a great story for the School Paper." Heather pulled out her phone and took photo of Ryanna and her bunny. At that moment, before Heather put it away in her backpack, Raf ran over, grabbed the phone, and deleted the photo. "Why don't you just leave Ryanna alone, Heather? She did nothing to you." Raf stated. Heather gave Raf a dirty look, and stomped away. Raf looked at Ryanna. "You don't have to worry about Heather," he assured her, "She's just a brat in glitter flats." Ryanna didn't say anything, she squeezed the bunny harder. "Raf!" Mikko shouted. She and Jack ran over to where they were. "We thought we lost you. Who's the new kid?" Mikko asked. "Guys, this is Ryanna. Ryanna, this is Jack and Mikko." Ryanna was silent. "So, you like stuffed animals, huh?" Jack said. "It's the only one I have." Ryanna whispered, "I've had it since I was a new born. You must think I'm a baby to carry it around with me." "Oh, no. Not at all." Raf said, taking of his backpack and setting it down to pull out a toy car, yellow, with black stripes, "I still carry my first toy car around." "I, sometimes, take my stuffed turtle to school." Mikko added. "I, uh, carry a small stuffed Tigger with me, every once in a while." Jack also added, "Sentimental value." Ryanna, for the first time in a long time, smiled. She put the bunny in her bag and stood up. "You need a hug?" Mikko asked. Ryanna nodded, and went in for a hug. "You don't need to worry about Heather. I still have her cell phone. I can put a chip in it to see her photo's, and can delete any of you from my laptop. That way, she can't make fun of you in the paper." Raf said. There was a honk! from the front of the building. Sitting in the pick up lot was Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Arcee, who was sitting in a parking spot, waiting for Mikko, Raf, and Jack. The trio walked to their car-friends, with Ryanna following. "I'll, see you tomorrow." Raf shouted to Ryanna. "Uh, Bumblebee, are you seeing who I'm seeing?" Bulkhead asked Bumblebee through his com link. Bumblebee beeped yes in reply. "This is not good." "Second kids are set, make a break for it, com link Optimus?" Arcee asked. "Yeah, not ready to retell that story." Bumblebee beeped. "Just don't mention her name to the kids. Mikko will ask the most questions." Bulkhead warned. "What up, Bulk?" Mikko greeted, hopping into the car. "Uh, nothing. You guys set?" "All clear Bulkhead." "Raf's buckled in, who's telling him?" "Arcee?" "Alright, I'll do it. Don't be surprised if he just drives away." Bumblebee was getting worried. "Raf, what was that girls' name?" He asked. "That was Ryanna. Why?" "It was her guys. Step on it!" All 6 of them sped off to base. "Optimus, we have a problem..."